Add and Subtract Game

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

I’m cheering for more EOs instead:lol:low key so many junior mods..is it like want to clear plate Liao?:lol:

+2

yes! :D hope to see some fun EOs... and plugging it in even though no one asked -- it is far less a time commitment compared to moderators. ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Replies 148.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

@Alice Wonderland ~ I hope you are able to retrieve in some form. like others said, maybe ask around her acquaintances. if she had forwarded to someone, then it may be on her whatsapp (if she stored that) or on someone's phone....

@angelangie @larus @Sushimi ~ am superbly old fashioned and my brother thinks it is funny but I actually print the photos! so if there is some get together and I found it memorable and want to save those photos, I will print them and then give them as gifts to family members. if I am not printing them, it basically means I don't care if I lose the photo at all! I might save it on cloud but I am not going to have a meltdown if that also doesn't work. maybe it is because I have seen so many changes in technology but I feel like saving old fashioned is best -- we had floppy disks, then 3.5, then CD drive... and each time the technology changes, you lose whatever info is in the old one.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@Lmangla thanks. I have asked around and no one got it. She just keeps it as her personal diaries with her grandchildren and never send it to anyone. For the laptop itself, I left it to the service centre and they'll call me soon if it can be saved. Because I'm sure I had kept the copy in there. 

I got bad mood because of this incident. And it thought me a lot to be extra careful in the future. This time the cloud backup has been enabled. The problem is the battery run out faster if the auto-sync on. And cloud can only be enabled if this function also on. But yeah rather than losing the data again it's better this way. 

~~~~

But now, I got my mood-booster! So I'm good. Oh gosh seeing SG being a joke after all his cheating efforts, and YH is doing just fine. :Megalol: this time their game is level up from survival team to rival team mode. They don't know whose fan they're going to meet and both have to win in case this mysterious fan would feel sad that their star is failed the mission to meet them. SG reminds me to FK in Busted! and the famous traitor LKS in RM. Hahahahaha

• Like 2
  • Love 1

+2

Just now, angelangie said:

as in? its all in the announcement :) 

You mean the gif/meme announcement? Yeah I didn't do that from the very start cause of that exact reason. :D 

But I don't know, just some news. These days the thread is so fast, on one page @kokoduscould be married and a few pages later she is already divorced again.

I mean I was gone for one day and when I came back, everyone turned into a rice cooker. 

I mean, although I slept during Harry Potter, I'm sure not even there this sort of things happened.

3 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I bought one last Black Friday and then realised it's not compatible with my Macbook because the OS is too old. SOBS.

Oh,  I have not tried yet I hope it doesn`t happen to me as well. :D

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am superbly old fashioned and my brother thinks it is funny but I actually print the photos! so if there is some get together and I found it memorable and want to save those photos, I will print them and then give them as gifts to family members.

I think it is a good solution. I wanted to print the important pictures but because of my laziness I'm still postponing doing this. I hope I won`t regreat it later. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I can’t believe I am heading out for dinner. Is this real life?

Also I am going for a sushi buffet! Want to guess how many pieces I am going to scarf down? Winner gets 50 points!

I'm envious...:crymeme: 

• LOL 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic