Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2 :kiss_wink:

@Dhakra that is too much. Morisette with 97M viewers on youtube is the real blower. 

Btw do you even understand what I said to @cenching ? wOw :scream:

Spoiler

Kang mas gemas-gemas dtg :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@triplem I just finished watching Coffee friends and I so can't get over how tall and handsome Nam Joo Hyuk was in that last ep. How dare he play with my heart like this???  I can't I can't ...the way he kept running his fingers through his hair and pulled up his sleeves all the time, goshhhh so perfect, so hot. I can't get enough of him, so I've decided to watch The Light in your eyes for him. LOL. It also has Son Barista, so thats a plus. Hehe. 

I hope they come up with a season 2 of coffee friends, it's one of the best show I've watched. So relaxing and soothing with no ups and downs. Just beautiful people making coffee, cooking food and washing dishes. It can't get any perfect than this. Haha. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Dhakra Yes I loved Yoo's version of SLS. Is this an attempt to drag me into this conversation? I'm not butting in. ;)

And no, I am not watching Mother ever. I am pretty certain I will not survive and will likely end up scarred for life. Anything to do with mothers and children are touchy for me. LOL

Sad story - last winter (or it may have been the winter before), a toddler (about 2 yrs old) was able to go out of the apartment building his grandmother was living at (he was staying with her while the mom was away) and it was in the middle of winter.. it was -30+ outside and he was only wearing a diaper. They found him around the block, he had frozen to death. To this day I still think of him and it still makes me cry (ok, now I'm crying). 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

@kokodus Yes to season 2 of Coffee Friends. The entire crew was awesome . Even the guests . My bae in that show remains YYS - he’s just so talented . There’s nothing he can’t do. Every time he felt stressed , he tried to keep it cool  . I felt stressed for him . I hope he comes back with a drama soon where he’s the ML who gets the girl  .I could not watch Mr Sunshine ..sorry male lead was really not my cup of tea :lol:

I’m tempted to watch light in my eyes . Read good stuff about it . See if I hv time 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Like 3

@triplemGood to see we are on the same page here. :D 

@SejabinViews don't mean anything. Popularity doesn't mean something is good or bad. 

No, but should I? Are you talking about others in a different language so they can't understand? :D Okay.

@mouse007Ahem....I drag you? Who wanted to have a "go" and almost begs me to create something legendary? :D I was just saying you loved it. You are my tool to prove my point! 

I will never make you watch Mother, since I know you wouldn't survive it. Maybe only with protective guidance. But I guess @cenchingwould be strong enough and would realize why I love that drama so much.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@triplem @Dhakra

I would have to agree that over all production Tunnel is way way better than Voice but in term of character delivery I would have to go to Voice. Voice has a bad production in fairness especially the shaky camera and many many more but I "feel" more with Voice....While Signal I love the guy in the past, he is the star in that drama but I hated the ending, it left me feeling unsatisfied, the reason why I ranked it last...These 3 K police dramas were recommended by some people here (forget who) and the only ones I watched so far, so I can only ranked these 3 but I am building my port folio in K drama I will try Life on Mars and Bad Guys after the diabetes inducing TYH....:lol:

I won't even try Mother @Dhakra, I have weak spot with family tragedy drama. I watched Battle of Changsa and got sick for few days afterward....I can always scoff off romance tragedy but not a kind like Mother....Too close to home...

• Like 2
  • Love 3

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

@kokodus Yes to season 2 of Coffee Friends. The entire crew was awesome . Even the guests . My bae in that show remains YYS - he’s just so talented . There’s nothing he can’t do. Every time he felt stressed , he tried to keep it cool  . I felt stressed for him . I hope he comes back with a drama soon where he’s the ML who gets the girl  .I could not watch Mr Sunshine ..sorry male lead was really not my cup of tea :lol:

I’m tempted to watch light in my eyes . Read good stuff about it . See if I hv time 

Yeah YYS, I started this show only because of him. I love how he led others but when he got overwhelmed because of too many customers in that one ep, it was nice seeing Son Ho Jun and others trying to cheer him up. Particularly loved his relationship with SHJ, the way they talked in saturi all the time cracked me up. Se Jong had a nice growth arc, lol, it feels like a drama now. Hahaha. And the ever elegant and beautiful Choi Ji woo, who was always smiling. It was a nice little show with excellent chemistry between all the cast members, Among the "Part-timers" I definitely loved Jo Jae Yun the most. Loved how everyone was near tears when he came back in the last ep. So endearing. And of course NJH Oppa, who just looked drop dead gorgeous washing dishes and selling tangerines. Hahaha. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

+2 :kiss_closed:

@Dhakra if view from 97M viewers do not mean anything well we can said a view from 1 dhakra is just his personal preference. Doesn’t mean anything too. 

No you should not :blush: 

btw do you prefer black clothes or white clothes? :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Posted (edited)

+2 :love:

@Super Gal99 you need to be sent to the monastery and learn to be a nun. 

Don’t lurk too much to those abs -_-

a85fb106553df180849c9c336d13e7b2.gif

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 3

+2 :blush:

I found this for @Super Gal99

1dae57a50af39b3a94b13c875a46d8e8.jpg

you need to learn from St. Theresia in the monastery

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I like Voice S1. But i dont like the S2. The S2 story feels a bit over the place. And the replacement from the main version character dont grow on me too. 

@Ameera Ali chingu i might give up i have a lover

Spoiler

The story just round round like a circle to no end about pudoxin. I feel like just want to poison them all.... hahahaha. Even handsome ahjussi JJH cant make me stay. Around eps 35 make me going crazy. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

+2

@cenchingFInish Tunnel first! I told you the good stuff is within the 2nd half! Voice was good, but I still wouldn't put it inthe same category. But I think it is hard to compare both. 

The ending of Signal was goosebumps, the ending scene on the road with the music? Goooosebumps!

Bad Guys was actually very good, but it was just a good drama, not something I would rate as high. 

Other dramas I would recommend are "Lookout" and "Save Me". I loved the first one. What do you think @triplem?

Haha okay, I can understand it. Mother is not for everyone. Sigh.

@SejabinJust because 97M people watched it, it doesn't mean it's good. That has nothing to do with me. :D My personal opinion doesn't mean more or less than anyone else, but if you want to believe it. Fine. :rolleyes: 

I prefer no clothes. ^_^

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

@Dhakra so it really is a "go"??? :joy: Challenge accepted. Mission understood. 

• Like 2

@mouse007

giphy.gif

Do what you have to do. It's not really a "go", but hey, you said I should be more open to new stuff. Let's say, I won't complain.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1