• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

190 cm heights for a man is really wOw :scream:

+2

Ya right...imagine trying to kiss him standing..neck will also will ache :lol:

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@JC's Lingxi Sounds really tough. :( Is this because of coronavirus?

The increase of Teams and Zoom calls sounds familiar. Feels like I'm in non-stop meetings as well.

Sigh. Just did a full day of Zoom calls too. My ears hurt.

@im0202

47 minutes ago, im0202 said:

WMCB not yet... I stopped after 2 eps last time... maybe should give it another go?

I stopped at Ep 15. Time to pick it up again. And with @kokodus let's watch together!

I am so happy that Kang Haneul won! :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

looking through the emojis and discovering we have a mask emoji. nooooooooooo..... I am sick of masks!

I find the emoticons in this forum are quite limited.... many common ones are not included here. Wonder why.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@partyon I still like baby daddy... this time im not into tsundere guy :joy:

Really?!??! :joy: Are you becoming an ahjumma? :joy::kiss_wink:

54 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

190 cm heights for a man is really wOw :scream:

Hehe :joy: Normal height here where I live.

48 minutes ago, triplem said:

Ya right...imagine trying to kiss him standing..neck will also will ache :lol:

Hahah :joy: It helps if the woman is tall too.... :joy: I can say this from personal experience :blush:

Look, I got 190 again !

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
8 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

@Lawyerh The CLOY couple did have very good chemistry.... it was the drama itself that is boring and even the OTP sparks did not help....

I have to agree. The story got repetitive in the middle, the number of times she said her goodbyes to the squad, only to come back the next ep itself....LOL. Hyun bin and Son Ye Jin had a sizzling chemistry... Plus Hyun bin oppa in a military uniform is always a pleasing sight for my eyes. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
19 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@im0202 @wallflowersforjane @ktcjdramaI watched one ep of WMCB and stopped after that. Didn't interest me enough to continue, but seeing how it won so many awards, I'm willing to give it another try. I love Kang Ha Neul too!!! 

It dragged in the middle and then I got busy, which is why I stopped. But I really want to complete it. I hate leaving dramas hanging. I am the kind that will persevere all the way to the end. Lol. Kang Haneul is SUPER CUTE in the drama though.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

OMB @triplem @partyon the chemie of the 3 guys together like better than the romance with Ha Ri ... :lol:

I still have to catch up on this week's episodes, but I am not surprised you would say that. I think the chemistry between the guys is pretty funny. :D

I just can't believe that you are not into the tsundere guy this time. It's shocking! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I know right, I also shocked my self :lol: I think bcos it's alrd 100% sure Ha Ri like him, idk... I even like the younger guy better than I Sang :lol:...

Shhhhh..... Don't tell @triplem that.... :joy:

18 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Then the women there most of 170-180 cm.. woman like me will only be like an ant there.

Nah, it varies here too. Normal range for women is 163-175 cm, but there are women who are taller and women who are shorter. Younger women are of course taller nowadays.

EDIT: Europeans are in general pretty tall, but it varies between European countries too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Nahh @triplem will be happy, she can have Iksang for herself...

Shhhhh.... Don't tell @triplem that I prefer the 2 other guys over I Sang too.... :joy:

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw wheres the news of Keanu married? I was burst out laughing u said still have chance with him before real wedding bell ringing :joy:

It seems it was just a rumor that Keanu is getting married....

tenor.gif?itemid=11494908

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Lawyerh @partyon don't worry dears... different folks different strokes.... Yes, I really love ISang. So swoony and sweet at the same time. He's hardly tsundere. I always rewatch their scenes. Anyway ship is sailing , so no worries from my end :lol: . 

@Ameera Ali you chose well ...by the way your husband is in great demand , new drama with 9.9 billion FL is quite likely. And I found out he also has his own cafe / restaurant and stuff.. The guy works hard - you can rely on him :lol:

@snowlou 

Spoiler

Couples pages ago you mentioned about a re-watch session for a certain shipper group. Is it iksong ship? I saw you mentioned it in the shipper thread.

Will the evidence you gather during the re-watch posted in the shipper thread? 

If yes, then I'll read the crumbs or evidence that is gathered in the shipper thread. I don't know if I can manage to participate in 2 re-watch group :sweat_smile:

Good evening everyone~ tomorrow is finally weekend! Time to prepare and hide in my room to catch up with dramas

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbLtugCSfKn_2UjHsb-1P

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
16 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

:tears:I am sort of officially drama-less now! :tears:
:tears:What is life...When the show you religiously follow is gonez:tears:

:tears:Watching the sky, listening to the ost your heart hurt even more:tears:

:tears:I feel like I shouldn’t rewatch cause my heart will hurt more...:tears:

Drama Addiction is real, it leaves you and you become a hollow shell...

This is a PSA of Drama Addiction is real. Call for help.

+2

I'm going through the same feelings and emotions right now.....I hate that a mere drama took over my life and made me so useless....sigh. It doesn't help that I'm practically jobless right now with nothing to do all day.....

• Like 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic