Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@larus Which of the Jane Eyre adaptations would you recommend to @phikyl once the book is done? Personally the 2006 mini-series is my fave, even though the 2011 movie is ok too. 

I became Jane Eyre expert? :lol: I did not watch every adaptation ever but I watched so far the 1934, 1940, 1970, 1983, 1996, 1997, 2006, 2011`s adaptations. The 1934 and 1970 are my LEAST favorite , I did not like much. I liked the others for different charms. I also recommend the BBC miniseries from 1983 or 2006. After finishing the book, it would be better to watch a production to take time to tell the story and miniseries do that. But I believe the books are better than any adaptation. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

Good evening chingus,

I'm only popping in to say hello and I'll be outta here soon~~ want to catch up with Hyena.. I want to finish it soon so I can move on to the next drama.

@wallflowersforjane what posts got deleted? Was it the one with BOLD huge font? I went to the main thread just then and couldn't find it. Care to entertain me? :eats2: 112

@bairama Ah I clicked on the site but the Singapore distributor doesn't seem to have any stocks. That's where I am from!

15 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane what posts got deleted? Was it the one with BOLD huge font? I went to the main thread just then and couldn't find it. Care to entertain me?

I got there too late myself. Only saw the big font one cause it was quoted. Not sure if @alleram95 or @im0202 saw it.

• Like 3

+2

Gooood mooooorning ~

@partyonKeine Ursache.

They exist since a year. That's why they had their first anniversary last Wednesday. It was the most important day of the group. That's why it was so great to see her wear it. There and during the business meeting afterwards. It was not during one random occasion, but during actual important gatherings or meetings. 

No, I didn't. In fact none of the other members wear anything fanmade besides Mini. At least I didn't saw it and no one said it either. I sent it to the company/entertainment. Since I know and talk to the CEO aswell, he knows me. He also gets the package in case no one was home and you have to collect it at the post office. 

CEO guy is also a great guy, after Purplebeck did an AMA on Reddit I wrote him I would have questions for him aswell. Talking about Kpop from a companies/CEO perspective. He was surprised, I asked him a question as example and he said we should set up a time and date a talk.

So soon I have my very own AMA with a Kpop CEO. :D 

Whenever they get stuff they make a story or post on Twitter thanking you, but since I'm also on the fancafe and regularly talk to the members, I do get thanking notes and stuff. But you always have to take them with care, after all their idols and "selling" a product. So their words might not be the same as their actions. There are so many gifts, mostly to other members though, since Mini doesn't get many, which were also thanked for, but were never worn or seen again.

The bracelet's pendant is a sun, if you noticed, which happened because.....omg this will be so cheesy.....she is happy person, which totally gets me, because I am the absolut opposite most of the time, and when we write to each other, we always talk about all kinds of stuff, happy stuff, stuff that makes her worry, but whenever I write her, I feel happy. So I gave her the nickname "Sunshine". She loved it, and asked me, if she is my sunshine, am I her cloud protecting her? 

I said sure, I can be her cloud.  :D 

So that's why there is a sunshine. 

@triplem Nono, I'm good. Just curious.

6 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Btw reading you and @Dhakra discussing hacking system stuffs. I believe you two are clever nerdy.

:ph34r: It's like a western. Whenever there is bank, there are also people robbing it. 

But we do it more.....sneaky and methodical. 

9 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

The bracelet's pendant is a sun, if you noticed, which happened because.....omg this will be so cheesy.....she is happy person, which totally gets me, because I am the absolut opposite most of the time, and when we write to each other, we always talk about all kinds of stuff, happy stuff, stuff that makes her worry, but whenever I write her, I feel happy. So I gave her the nickname "Sunshine". She loved it, and asked me, if she is my sunshine, am I her cloud protecting her? 

I said sure, I can be her cloud.  :D 

So that's why there is a sunshine. 

omg Im melting like mozarella!:heart3: the sunshine is lucky! Cloudy is very ok, im very liking the base, thats the way of nature has its balance:heart:

• Like 2

+2

24 minutes ago, bairama said:

omg Im melting like mozarella!the sunshine is lucky! Cloudy is very ok, im very liking the base, thats the way of nature has its balance:heart:

Mhm, I like Mozarella. But thank you, glad you liked the story and it's not too cheesy