Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

I am here... seems like team add is a weekday team :lol:....also cuz I try to catch up on going through the threads

Yup seems so! :kiss_wink:

I'm off now! Team Subtract - keep defending our honor! :joy:

you-can-do-it-meme-36.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, bairama said:

@wallflowersforjane oh soompolitics gettin your head:mrgreen: lulz

I finished senior high school last year, now in hibernate mode for formal schools:) for now is more focusing in my business & freelance

how about u?

Wahahaha! Soompolitics is good.

That's cool you are making a business while waiting for school! I wish I was that entrepreneurial when I was younger. I am currently working. B)

Have fun! @partyon Enjoy the champagne! :doggie:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@wallflowersforjane hearteu! Lets work in resistor bank (edit: gosh I forget u are adder)! Lol :fingerheartx: The business is dirty: its literally dirty, its about worms for farming:joy:

btw all! Buy some hq granolas from Bali:heart:  https://www.eastbalicashews.com/ :heart: shipping worldwide include from SG, AU, EU

a lil bit promo of the company is not hurting right?:winkx:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I personally prefer teh kotak:lol:

@wallflowersforjane :heart4: not really, for these time while doing psycho rehab brother & I stays in east (more east from bali:P) that is one of cooperation to support the worms for their plants with us the wormies. But I also work freelance there by processing the data & relations:please: the products are really good & the company built from social enterprise base, you'll never regret to buy some the nautral yummies:winkx: 

where r u live???

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1