Add and Subtract Game

Admin

28 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I feel the same way about joining this thread! Probably made me less productive in some other things I wanted to do but I feel much happier meeting and talking to everyone here. :D

WOW! You have a lot of watch plans! How is 3 Meals A Day going? I have only watched the Fishing Village series so far. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  :kisslevel:

I too mostly watch the fishing village season because I knew cha seung won as a good cook since family outing days. I haven't watch the latest episode where @Lawyerh oldest oppa LSJ come as a guest, but they are going to have meat parties based on the preview.

My watch lists are getting long because I didn't watch any during this weekdays. 

My bday has been several days ago but thanks :) now it's cancer zodiac turn to celebrate theirs

@angelangie nope, I'm a Gemini and mine is already happened many many days ago. We just celebrate it tomorrow because my brother is a cancer and he recently celebrate his this week. We've been doing joint celebration since we were young.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

33 minutes ago, phikyl said:

It's been a loooooong time since I was a minor. :lol: Heck, my younger sister just had a baby a couple weeks ago!

Congrats to your sister! And congrats to you for getting a new nephew/niece! I have 2 nephews and 1 nieces. They're so noisy and annoying when they're acting up. But when they're calm and caring at you, it feels like they're little angels who send me this incredible loves.

31 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u know u guys are fast when i just get up to get my coffee and i have to swim thru 2 pages??

Well, I'm around here for hours already,  on and off every 30 minutes. Still I got to back read at least 1-3 pages. :sweatingbullets:

Talking about age, personally age is just a number. 

Quote of The Day

Quotation-Sophia-Loren-There-is-a-founta

And Song of The Day

I like this new song from Taylor Swift. It is what I feel it click to our recent political polemics going on here. It's frustrating listens people are debating this and that on tv. Seriously, we have something more urgent here, like how to get a vaccine or find an effective way to prevent more new cases happens. Sigh...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

I too mostly watch the fishing village season because I knew cha seung won as a good cook since family outing days. I haven't watch the latest episode where @Lawyerh oldest oppa LSJ come as a guest, but they are going to have meat parties based on the preview.

I loved Fishing Village 3 & 4! Yoon Kyun Sang's cats are so cute! I see that Gong Hyo Jin and Kwang Soo were guests, this series looks like must watch now! My list is getting long too!

@TRaNz @Alice Wonderland Have you watched the Taylor Swift documentary on Netflix already? It documented her composing and recording Only The Young. Fascinating insight into her creative process.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1