Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@mouse007 I didn't know that movie was based on a book. I was so depressed after watching that though...sigh. 

Spoiler

I thought it was totally stupid of him to go back to his ex just because she was dying. Sighhhh. YOUR GIRL IS DYING TOO, YOU KNOW!!!! Goshhhh, even if he doesn't know that fact, it still makes me furious that he married the other girl. You don't marry someone because they are dying. Especially when you don't love them. And more especially when you are in love with someone else. GAHHHHHHHHHH. But the ending was beautiful and I hate it and love it at the same time. Sigh. 

I know about the drama actually, but I don't think they are subbed, I would've watched it otherwise. 

I don't know about this other pairing you are talking about. Oh and btw, important question, are Daniel and Kathryn dating in real life?!? LOL. 

• Like 6

Another one. Crazy beautiful you. Here the girl is such a brat and he is so nice and warm. This actually was quite fun.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

@mouse007 I didn't know that movie was based on a book. I was so depressed after watching that though...sigh. 

Hide contents

I thought it was totally stupid of him to go back to his ex just because she was dying. Sighhhh. YOUR GIRL IS DYING TOO, YOU KNOW!!!! Goshhhh, even if he doesn't know that fact, it still makes me furious that he married the other girl. You don't marry someone because they are dying. Especially when you don't love them. And more especially when you are in love with someone else. GAHHHHHHHHHH. But the ending was beautiful and I hate it and love it at the same time. Sigh. 

I know about the drama actually, but I don't think they are subbed, I would've watched it otherwise. 

I don't know about this other pairing you are talking about. Oh and btw, important question, are Daniel and Kathryn dating in real life?!? LOL. 

@kokodus the answer to your question is.... YES! They are dating IRL and have been for sometime. They kept it a secret for a long time because I think they felt that Kathryn was young and there’s a certain image of her they wanted to protect or something. They’re actually known as “Kathniel” in the Ph. 

Spoiler

I know right? I don’t know why he felt so compelled to marry the ex. He could’ve been a supportive friend  instead of marrying her. I’m glad they still got their happy ending but there was just so many “what-ifs” like how their lives could’ve been different.

Did you ever see a movie called “Diary ng Isang Panget?” 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, avondale16 said:

Good n sleepy. Hi. Hope no more raining today for u.

No , weather getting better now , sun out nearly every day :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

750 :kiss_wink:

guys.. I have a funny story. so yesterday I called my doctor friend. an intern. he told me his experiences in obstetrics department HAHAHAHAHAH he said once he checked a vaginal opening from a madam and when his hand was still inside her 'vajeje', that madam clamped her legs and hold my friend hand inside her 'vajeje' HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAH :joy: :joy: my friend screamed to that madam "BE RELAX MA'AM!! I must to take out my hand" HUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. later they found out that madam has a mental problem too HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • Love 1