Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem I still don’t get the signature thing, what’s that?

+2

Go to your account settings ( make sure you are using PC, does not work on  mobile. Look for a signature button ( with a pen ) under "Overview" . Click on it and you can put stuff there (with restrictions of course) . It's an extra space under your post for your to personalise - you can put quotes, pictures / images up to 6 lines. Of course keep them small. Save it and you can see other's signature as well as yours.

Can you see what's under my post ...that's the signature

Spoiler

oYXYMzg.png

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

XeN1Zc.jpg  Goodbye My Princess...d8976765227c49268e3bbc411780ccf3.jpg?x=b  -2

Happy Friday have a great and safe weekend everyone:heart:

7 hours ago, staygold said:

Item is the kind of drama that gives the writer enough space to play (or mess up) and escape. In the end the viewers (in case of a bad ending) have themselves to blame! Even with a good ending, the whole process will be meh! I hope I am wrong abt this one but for now I am watching only for the two men! I have bought a gadget like this to watch the drama cos it is so poorly lit. Edit: Doesn't help! :ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

+2

Btw @angelangie @Lmangla @kokodus and my fellow admirers of puppy love fluff check Sweet Revenge (2017) and die with me bcos it is extra sweet! Only 11 eps of 30 mins each. 

@Lmangla Well intended love is a Contract marriage genre. 6 eps subbed so far. Otp is pleasing and has good chemi. Hero is God's gift to us! 

What do you mean? I have to choose my own ending?  Like these books but in drama version?? 

Related image

What fresh misery is this? :crazy: :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5