Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

24 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

didn't think any good would come of that script so I bailed out after the first... I don't know... 10 min. So who did Jang Nara end up with? That bodyguard Choi Jin-Hyuk? I like the actor who plays the King so I was hoping he'd be rehabilitated. But it might be too much to ask of this writer.

She ended with no one . But it was a good ending for her as she’s still alive . 

@sushilicioushow’s item? I hv no time to Check it out . How come I read on Twitter some say it’s a mess ? Is it? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

29 minutes ago, triplem said:

She ended with no one . But it was a good ending for her as she’s still alive . 

@sushilicioushow’s item? I hv no time to Check it out . How come I read on Twitter some say it’s a mess ? Is it? 

Hmmm... That’s not saying much about the state of singlehood when the choice was either be murdered or be single for life. Like, who’d chose murder? :crazy:  Give me liberty singlehood or give me death!!

I was going to watch "Item" but it spooked me. I'll probably watch Episode 9/10. At midpoint, it's easier to determine which way the wind is blowing. 

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

47 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

I was going to watch "Item" but it spooked me. I'll probably watch Episode 9/10. At midpoint, it's easier to determine which way the wind is blowing. 

Item is the kind of drama that gives the writer enough space to play (or mess up) and escape. In the end the viewers (in case of a bad ending) have themselves to blame! Even with a good ending, the whole process will be meh! I hope I am wrong abt this one but for now I am watching only for the two men! I have bought a gadget like this to watch the drama cos it is so poorly lit. Edit: Doesn't help! :ph34r:

Spoiler

led-headlight-induction-2800lm-t6-led-he

+2

Btw @angelangie @Lmangla @kokodus and my fellow admirers of puppy love fluff check Sweet Revenge (2017) and die with me bcos it is extra sweet! Only 11 eps of 30 mins each. 

@Lmangla Well intended love is a Contract marriage genre. 6 eps subbed so far. Otp is pleasing and has good chemi. Hero is God's gift to us! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

@staygold Sweet revenge sounds very much like death note. Haha. It's the fluffier version I guess. Adding it to my list. 

@Lmangla What's the name of that chocolate Hallmark movie? These movies name never stay in my mind. They are all so generic. Heart, love, food, chocolate, etc..LOL. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla What's the name of that chocolate Hallmark movie? These movies name never stay in my mind. They are all so generic. Heart, love, food, chocolate, etc..LOL. 

@kokodus ~ will send you link; caught it randomly on youtube.

• Like 4