Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Awwwww @Lmangla they tied little flowers in the goats' collars. Adorable. And is it just me, but Gaby looks pregnant again? No? LOLOL. Also was this hardware stores guy always this tall? He looks like a giant among everyone. Hahaha. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@kokodus ~ it was a good wedding and even goats were there. :D ... feel satisfied.. perfect way to cleanse out the taste of that palace drama. no motivation to even see the last episodes this week.. @triplem ~ how about you? will you see it?

Not motivated at all. I already read the recaps . I will ban this writer forever. And the treatment to my dearest oppa’s character :dissapointed_relieved:. Urggh 

ehh just come back la @Super Gal99

• Like 5

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Not motivated at all. I already read the recaps . I will ban this writer forever. And the treatment to my dearest oppa’s character :dissapointed_relieved:. Urggh 

me too; feel disappointed.. he wasn't a minor character and so needed a proper wrapping up even if it wasn't what we hoped for.. sigh. think I will skip on watching ending.. have done that before for dramas like defendant....

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, triplem said:

ehh just come back la @Super Gal99

Who's this writer?

I've started to shun actors. Some actors just don't know how to choose their projects.  I know they've bills to pay, too, but for the love of mike, can't they leverage their talent and demand script revisions? 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

me too; feel disappointed.. he wasn't a minor character and so needed a proper wrapping up even if it wasn't what we hoped for.. sigh. think I will skip on watching ending.. have done that before for dramas like defendant....

Same here. Not the first time of course this has happened to me ( Cheese in The Trap was another nightmare) 

@packmule3 this one https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Soon-ok_(screenwriter)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

33 minutes ago, triplem said:

Same here. Not the first time of course this has happened to me ( Cheese in The Trap was another nightmare) 

@packmule3 this one https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Soon-ok_(screenwriter)

Oohh. The Last Empress writer. :naughty: She's been writing a long time, too.Enough time to hone her craft. 

I didn't think any good would come of that script so I bailed out after the first... I don't know... 10 min. So who did Jang Nara end up with? That bodyguard Choi Jin-Hyuk? I like the actor who plays the King so I was hoping he'd be rehabilitated. But it might be too much to ask of this writer. 

Choi JIn-Hyuk is one actor who's 2 dramas away from being on my "shunned" list. lol. Good-looking, yes. Smarmy, yes, too. :lol:    

• LOL 2

I am tempted to peek at the thread just to find out who Jang Nara ended up with. 

@triplem I also thought Cheese In the Trap was such a disaster. It started out so well and then it crashed and burned. 

• LOL 2