Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

49 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane @TRaNz apparently...sugar may not be the direct cause of diabetes.. It does contribute to unhealthy weight gain and tooth decay though :tounge_xd: I just did my short assignment on that topic haha. 

Hmmm...is. @kokodus a singaporean too? Koko mentioned something along the line that her government...is discouraging eating rice??!!

+2

No I'm not from Singapore. It's not the government, but the doctors who advise the patients to restrict rice intake. Every family has atleast one person with diabetes here. Sigh. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 148.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

No I'm not from Singapore. It's not the government, but the doctors who advise the patients to restrict rice intake. Every family has atleast one person with diabetes here. Sigh. 

Yikes, I think we are getting there too. The government has "declared a war on diabetes". Not even kidding about the terms.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

@TRaNz long time not see, btw you're not interested to watch Hospital Playlist ? :joy: So @partyon have friend to watch together... 

@kokodus I'm trying to get us new customer... haha... 

I don't know if @TRaNz will like HP, but I really wanted to know why @phikyl is not watching it? We have both YYS and JJS here, I know you like them both. On top of that it's from Reply writer-director. Really there is no reason for you to not watch it. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

+2

Oh come on @TRaNz..come on board this HP bandwagon...you wanna join our thread? We have IkSong shipper thread..we have WG agency..gom gom ..we have the main thread..and we have...ehem..another club. 

@Lawyerh there s no way i'm the biggest customer there:phew: partly i feel responsible for making you open one..so i better help make it flourish.  i like JJs very much but again..who did i say this to last time...i'm not a fan who will watch al the works of that particular actor. Out of Jjs works..i only saw JI..Exit and HP. So i dont think i'm a fan of anyone..but i like a lot of actors and actresses. Lawyerh....i have a feeling it's you whom i tolf this to last time?!:blink:

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

Mr. Mustache? :D 

yes I found him cute too! :sweatingbullets:... always nice when you have 2 for 1 visual appeal to get you through the drama...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@Lawyerh @kokodus @snowlou ahh I dunno, checking it out on the kdrama forum section. 2 seasons? wow. Genre is just Medical though...might not be enough to hold me. LOL.

BUT I will say this...I have a box of Cheezels and a can of soft drink. I am giving into Ep13 of TKEM and will continue with Ep3 of Dinner Mate. ***POOOOOOF*** <TRaNz disappears into the box of yummy cheezels with TKEM playing>

• LOL 5
9 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@partyon did you by any chance watch Gu Family Book??? That was one pathetic drama..... i tried to force myself to sit through it....but IT.WAS.UNBEARABLE. :D 

No, I didn't. :D

But thanks for letting me know which dramas to stay away from. :D

• LOL 3
Just now, Lawyerh said:

Sorry Miss Rabbit my memory like goldfish... maybe you did tell me.... hahaha pardon me if so... Got any other oppa you like ? 

Aigooo..where to start...i like almost all the older actors..dont really like youngs ones. So i even like hwang jung min. Ji sung is def there on my list..ju ji hoon too..ma dong seok.. Toooo many! There are just so many good actors with beautiful faces around. You ask me which actresses...now thats gonna be a short list. No one mentions kwon sang woo? He s very good looking. You tell me whom you like..as long as they re not young..i will probably like them too. But please dont say YYS:joy: 

+2

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im thinking whether to pickup HP or not too lols

I would suggest to wait till season 2 starts.... even better wait till season 3 finishes.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
6 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Aigooo..where to start...i like almost all the older actors..dont really like youngs ones. So i even like hwang jung min. Ji sung is def there on my list..ju ji hoon too..ma dong seok.. Toooo many! There are just so many good actors with beautiful faces around. You ask me which actresses...now thats gonna be a short list. No one mentions kwon sang woo? He s very good looking. You tell me whom you like..as long as they re not young..i will probably like them too. But please dont say YYS:joy: 

+2

Wow our taste quite similar @snowlou :D I also prefer actors who are in their late 30s and some even 40s. And I have ajussi crush on Han Suk Kyu after watching Tree with Deep Roots and Dr Romantic. I just find him so charismatic.

Kwon Sang Woo also not bad... I like his abs :joy:

Also some actors start to look really fine when they reach late 30s lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, Lawyerh said:

My list just getting younger by the day :lol: Must be @triplem's influence. Seo Kang Joon, Lee Seung Gi are my fav. But you know YYS came, and I forgot all of them :phew:

Lol my list is opposite... they are aging as I age :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
6 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Wow our taste quite similar @snowlou :D I also prefer actors who are in their late 30s and some even 40s.

Ohh..we could be best friend:D even better if our drama taste is similar. I think due to age..i'm on the older side...so i like oppas that are around my age or older. :sweatingbullets: excuse me...my only oppa is my hubby:joy:

@Lawyerh omo...you like younger oppas as you get older? Later your oppa will be u ju:lol:

1 minute ago, snowlou said:

Ohh..we could be best friend:D even better if our drama taste is similar. I think due to age..i'm on the older side...so i like oppas that are around my age or older. :sweatingbullets: excuse me...my only oppa is my hubby:joy:

The thing is when I was a teen watching Kdramas, the oppas I liked were in their late 20s... So fast forward to now over 10years later those same group of actors are now in their late 30s / 40s lol

Haha my drama taste can be very diverse. As Long as the story and acting are good I will like it. Except horror, I will watch any genre:D

• LOL 6

@Lawyerh dont be so sure yet...there will be love triangle between uju mone and mane:scream: is there any kdrama yet that explores love triangle involving twins???

@im0202 i dont like horror eitherrrr.. Im0202.. Try team bulldog and see if you like it. You said you want to give it a try right? 

+2

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic