Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

50 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

ordered a bag of powdered milk tea from a coffee shop to try and stave off the withdrawals. I could do a delivery for it but the delivery fees aren't worth it.

omg...that pic...thank god BBT is still alive and allowed  in Msia...I have it delivered to my house a lot :lol:..

Does it taste the same @ktcjdrama

5 hours ago, mouse007 said:

it looks like all the episode for Tiger and Rose are out in other sites but only in raw so far. 

where???? Tell me in spoiler ...i remove later the site name :lol:.. i have watched all available ones.  #desperado

• Replies 152.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

Does it taste the same @ktcjdrama?

Taste the same as the place where I usually buy them. I peeked at the brand of milk they use haha... but really just use any kind of milk you love. Oh, there’s different kind of grass jelly. This is the soft one. Not the hard one. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@wallflowersforjane yep, going to have to find any local place just to get that quick fix. :lol:

@ktcjdrama not only am I lazy, I most likely wouldnt make it the correct way and it'll taste funny. hahaha no skills here.

@snowlou look.....im not here for a long time, but a good time....Helloooo unhealthy food and beverages! hahahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I drink my bubble teas at 0% sugar or at the next least sugar option... My friends say I’m weird but I find the tea tastes better without the added sugar :D

I really miss it though but I’ve been drinking a lot more coffee to make up for not being able to get bubble tea for now.

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 2
12 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I drink my bubble teas at 0% sugar or at the next least sugar option... My friends say I’m weird but I find the tea tastes better without the added sugar :D

I really miss it though but I’ve been drinking a lot more coffee to make up for not being able to get bubble tea for now.

Wow, how you do it! I am a 50% girl, 70% when I am stressed, 100% when I am dead tired. My brother is the same though. I don't understand y'all. Like @TRaNz Am here for a good time. Haha!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@wallflowersforjane @TRaNz apparently...sugar may not be the direct cause of diabetes.. It does contribute to unhealthy weight gain and tooth decay though :tounge_xd: I just did my short assignment on that topic haha. 

Hmmm...is. @kokodus a singaporean too? Koko mentioned something along the line that her government...is discouraging eating rice??!!

+2

19 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am coming up with a blank; don't think I have one. :sweatingbullets:

Whaaaaat?!?!? You don't have an oppa?!?!? :w00t::lol: Lucky you! :D Too much time is spent on ogling oppas on this thread. I am talking about myself of course. :D hehe

What is bubble tea by the way?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@partyon It's basically iced milk tea or iced black/green tea. It's also known as Boba in the states. There are tons of variations as companies innovate. One of the latest is the addition of brown sugar syrups of a cheese foam topping (sounds weird but its delicious). There are also round tapioca balls (or pearls) to chew on as you drink it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubble_tea

IT'S YUMS.

@snowlou Noooo, don't tell me anymore! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@triplem

Haven't had time to watch Unfamiliar Family yet. I will try to watch it tonight, and give you my thoughts after that. It certainly sounds like an intriguing show! :)

Ooh, I love Choi Siwon as well. :wub: Seems we have a similar taste in oppas too... hahah :D 

This is for you ! :kiss_wink:

CK2L.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Somebody mentioned bubble tea??? I am IN!!! Just finished 2 large cups of Love Land’s Mango Aiyu Bingcha and Green Milk Tea with Boba and sipping a large mug of Iced Earl Grey Green Tea :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
37 minutes ago, partyon said:

Whaaaaat?!?!? You don't have an oppa?!?!? :w00t::lol: Lucky you! :D Too much time is spent on ogling oppas on this thread. I am talking about myself of course. :D hehe

I think I like stories more than oppas. so if I like a couple, I might watch a few MVs. you then end up watching random MVs which seem interesting -- thats how I end up discovering random dramas.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1404142wpp/lee-seung-gi-confirmed-to-star-in-upcoming-drama-about-psychopaths

Choi jin hyuk and LSG together.... didn;t they do gu family book together???? 

No idea, but Choi Jin Hyuk and Lee Seung Gi in the same drama?

I'm in! :wub:

@Lmangla You did mention, though if I remember correctly, that you thought the ML in Meryem was good looking... :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, cenching said:

Somebody mentioned bubble tea??? I am IN!!! Just finished 2 large cups of Love Land’s Mango Aiyu Bingcha and Green Milk Tea with Boba and sipping a large mug of Iced Earl Grey Green Tea :glasses:

GREEN MILK TEA. One of my faves. Ugh, jealous.

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic