Jump to content

Add and Subtract Game


RayAmbler7

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

hahahahaha....pay you to stay? no way.... :P 

 

if u stay i pay u 10 points a day :P 

 

284

So generous......you pay I colllect...thank you bosssss :wub: 

:kaching3: yes..I'm that little hardworking piggy~ this is why peeps..you gotta work hard when you're young...coz or else..you'll end up like me...old and still kowtow-ing to people younger than me :crybaby: life oh life...  

282

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Alice Wonderland It's a play on sounds for the English word "fickle" which means: changing frequently, especially as regards one's loyalties, interests, or affection. 

 

It suits my personality well though @Sejabin would probably just say it's because I'm a gemini. :lol: 

 

It wasn't the original name I used to go by online but my original has since been overtaken by people who are... not me. So this went from my backup name to my main name. 

 

In English "ph" can make the same sound as a hard "f" and "y" can sometimes sound like a soft "i." So I really just picked the word and then changed out letters from there. 

 

:hypehype:

 

How did you choose your username? Are you a fan of Alice in Wonderland? 

 

284

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, phikyl said:

It's a play on sounds for the English word "fickle" which means: changing frequently, especially as regards one's loyalties, interests, or affection. 

It's kind of dynamic name! Cool. Also character represents. ;)

 

23 minutes ago, phikyl said:

It suits my personality well though @Sejabin would probably just say it's because I'm a gemini. :lol:

Bwahahaha. How come! 

 

23 minutes ago, phikyl said:

It wasn't the original name I used to go by online but my original has since been overtaken by people who are... not me. So this went from my backup name to my main name. 

May I know what's your original name? 

 

23 minutes ago, phikyl said:

In English "ph" can make the same sound as a hard "f" and "y" can sometimes sound like a soft "i." So I really just picked the word and then changed out letters from there. 

phikyl sounds cute even I don't know how to pronounce it correctly, /phi-keel/ ???

 

23 minutes ago, phikyl said:

How did you choose your username?

It's the same like my name. Alisa - Alice.

 

23 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Are you a fan of Alice in Wonderland? 

Yes,  so I pick Alice and this soompi land is like my new wonderland. Hahaha

 

278

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, triplem said:

I find this highly suspicious when you say Angie has your back .... 

@angelangie how many peeps are you buying off now 

 

So far our chaebol boss hired full timer @Sushimi then imtern @stroppyse? bwahahaha

 

I guess many other adds are sending their resumes now. 

 

:Megalol:

Here you go.... 

:piggie:

 

274

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..