Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

What?! I'm not sure whether to cheer or groan. On the one hand, I like the characters so far and wouldn't mind watching the interactions over a larger episode count. On the other hand, that means minimal romance or red herrings on the romance for a long, long, LONG time. :coolshades:

+2

I think I scared you off with that info, let me just salvage this by saying that this show is not like Reply series. There are no red herrings. There are a few surprises here and there, but mostly the lovelines are already fixed, the question is whether they will sail or not. LOL. 

Spoiler

One already sailed off into the sunset......:doggie:

• Like 2

@stroppyse @mirmz I think it's been over a year since Grumpy Cat passed on. 

As for the White House question [I'm not sure who asked it] I believe the cat and her owners were invited to dinner at the White House when the Grumpy Cat meme went super viral. Iirc, I saw some pictures of the Obamas and the Grumpy Cat family together on another site. 

@partyon Are the dates on that meme from first viral year to death year? The article I'm looking at says she was 7 when she died. Which is still pretty young for a cat to be fair. :tears:

19 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@partyon Are the dates on that meme from first viral year to death year? The article I'm looking at says she was 7 when she died. Which is still pretty young for a cat to be fair. :tears:

I have no idea to be honest with you. Cats tend to outlive dogs, so I was also very surprised to see the dates 2012-2019. :tears:

Maybe @mirmz would know?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

Maybe @mirmz would know?

i dont see any dates for the memes but i do know that a cat's average life expectancy is about 16 yrs. also tardar sauce died from a urinary tract infection; it's basically when bacteria goes up into the bladder, reproduces, and makes the cat unable to pee/or when they pee it is very painful for the cat. i just hope nothing like this happens to my cat.

:cries:

edit:  i just looked this up and this is what i found: tardar sauce went viral in 2012 and died from a UTI (urinary tract infection) on May 14th of 2019

also fun fact: tardar sauce had a permanent scowl on her face (hence she is called grumpy cat) because of  an underbite and feline dwarfism.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2