Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@themarchioness Awww thank you so much for the recap. I didn't think you'd recap the full movie, I expected only a review. You have such a big heart and I love you and hence why, I have this excellent gift for you....lol

Spoiler

tumblr_plzzhlqq8K1qkcxtwo7_250.gif

Cr to owner

@lynne22 @USAFarmgirl :heart: Just got busy with some real life stuff. Haha. I only didn't login for a couple of days and I get PMs worrying what happened to me. Hahahaha. I feel special. :heart::cookie:

@Lmangla What was the name of that movie with goat kids I really loved?? Couldn't remember it for the life of me. Anyways this chocolate making movie sounds interesting. I can never understand why you don't like chocolates. They are like the best thing in the world. Sigh. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@themarchioness Awww thank you so much for the recap. I didn't think you'd recap the full movie, I expected only a review. You have such a big heart and I love you and hence why, I have this excellent gift for you....lol

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_plzzhlqq8K1qkcxtwo7_250.gif

Cr to owner

Haha, you know how it is with me, I always say,  "Oh, I'll just give a quick summary of what happens," and then I get started and can't seem to help myself. The next thing I know I might as well just be translating the whole darn thing.  I have to take a break from recapping the movie these next three days as I have to recap IWNLYG!  :P But after tomorrow, I'll finish recapping the rest of the movie. 

Thank you for my gift that is, indeed, most excellent.  ZBB and his smiles... be still my heart!!!!  (Be careful you don't excite me too much that I go into a shock and can't finish recapping.  ;)

It's also good to see you pop back in, I almost sent you a message today as well. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla What was the name of that movie with goat kids I really loved?? Couldn't remember it for the life of me. Anyways this chocolate making movie sounds interesting. I can never understand why you don't like chocolates. They are like the best thing in the world. Sigh. 

kekeke... it has got the same actress; so the goat movie was "all of my heart" -- that was such a cute movie. :love:...

not that I don't like chocolates but I don't really enjoy it as others do. perhaps it is because due to migraines because chocolate can be a trigger for many. it is not my trigger but I actually tend to feel sick if I consume chocolate during my migraine episodes. so instead, I stick to something like vanilla ice cream when I have bad headaches. super soothing!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

vanilla ice cream when I have bad headaches. super soothing!

Won’t that hurt even more? Cause it’s cold.

+2

• Like 1

@kokodus glad to see you back! We were about to send a search party! You've been missed!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:
20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

vanilla ice cream when I have bad headaches. super soothing!

Won’t that hurt even more? Cause it’s cold.

surprisingly, cold stuff actually makes it easier to eat? not really really cold but just a little cold is good especially when you are nauseated or having stomach cramps.... but I usually stick to basic flavours like vanilla and strawberry. not anything fancy.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Frankly, I don't mind them cutting out the tennis club scene and not include the side character stories as they were irrelevant to the OTP developing feelings for each other. I wonder though, did they include the scene where Yu Shu ends up going to the hospital and where XQ takes care of him? I personally felt that was a real turning point in Yu Shu and XQ's relationship and also made ZS realize how much XQ really cared for his family.

Sorry to take so long to get back to you on this.  I was away from my desk for most of yesterday and then, after work, well you know what I was doing instead.  ;) 

The only thing I missed from the tennis club incident was the part where she gets hurt and he piggy backs her.  Hehe, but otherwise, yes, I agree.  To the extent that the other stuff were always just "extra," another opportunity to demonstrate something that's already been illustrated through a different incident, it was not missed in the movie.  That's why I really didn't have any problems with how they spliced things up for movie and actually found it done well.  

As for your specific question about Yu Shu, no, they changed that part for the movie.  You'll see how, though, when I get back to working on the recap.  Taking a break for IWNLYG, of course.  ;)  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Lmangla It never occurred to me to eat icecream when I have a headache. I will have to give it a try sometime and see if it makes it go away.

@themarchioness oh yes! the piggy back was certainly nice especially since he did it in front of the girl who likes him (cannot recall her name for some reason). Interesting that they changed the hospital scene with Yu Shu but I will patiently wait to read your recap. And don't worry, I am all for recapping IWNLYG first! You know me! :D

1 minute ago, mouse007 said:

@Lmangla It never occurred to me to eat icecream when I have a headache. I will have to give it a try sometime and see if it makes it go away.

headache doesn't necessarily go away but it does make the hunger part go away and so it reduces a little? or when you have bad cramps or nausea and you can't eat anything? so in those times, eating something cold works. but not complicated flavours like chocolate unless it oreo flavoured ice cream but very basic flavours. I just usually have a vanilla milkshake or vanilla ice cream and it fills up your tummy.... try it next time, may help.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@themarchioness oh yes! the piggy back was certainly nice especially since he did it in front of the girl who likes him (cannot recall her name for some reason). Interesting that they changed the hospital scene with Yu Shu but I will patiently wait to read your recap. And don't worry, I am all for recapping IWNLYG first! You know me! :D

Ohh... I actually have a fair bit to say about the way they changed that moment.  Haha.  It's not terrible or anything, but I did feel like a little bit of the essence was lost... but anyway, I won't say anymore lest I spoil the spoiler!  :P  As for the name of the other girl... it's probably not as memorable because they don't use a consistent name like they do with Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu.  In the ArJoe version (which, like @lynne22, is my favorite version) the classmate rival was Pei Zi Yu.  The girl he ends up getting engaged to is Bai Hui Lan.  In the movie, her name is Sha Hui and they combine both characters into one.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@themarchioness My aim today is to kill you with ZBB gifs. 

Spoiler

tumblr_owsk0yUZhV1wrsw1uo2_400.gif

@LmanglaOML!!!!!!!! They are have a third part of the goat movie!!!!! Is it available anywhere yet?!?! I want to watch it right now!!!! Omg 

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@LmanglaOML!!!!!!!! They are have a third part of the goat movie!!!!! Is it available anywhere yet?!?! I want to watch it right now!!!! Omg  

kekeke... movie seems to be a few months old; so am sure it would be available if we look. let me know if you find it and watch it. will check it out tomorrow...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@themarchioness My aim today is to kill you with ZBB gifs. 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_owsk0yUZhV1wrsw1uo2_400.gif

OMG!!!!!!!!!!  Hi.  This is themarchioness's ghost responding.  The real themarchioness has died.  She couldn't handle the amazingness and adorableness of that gif!!!!!!!!!  :wub:  LOL.

• LOL 3