Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

It's evening time. Just finished dinner. :kiss_wink:

What do you mean by overlap? (Sorry if I'm asking a stupid question). I'm not that active either on a lot of the threads.

I don't know what it is, but I feel like there isn't a cohesive plot / story line going on. I'm watching ep 3 right now, and am just taking a break in the middle. So far ep 3 has been better than ep 2. :)

There is no plot. The writers intended it that way. It's just really about the daily lives of doctors and the patients. You do get some character arcs and lovelines, but the overarching theme of the show is very simple. That's why I told you it's a slice of life. It does not have any flashy surgeries or heroical genius doctor, ok Ikjun can be called as a genius, lol, but still it's just about all the mundane routine stuff that happens in the hospital. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Just now, stroppyse said:

Why are there so many more grumpy cat pics than grumpy dog pics? Just wondering.

probably because there are certain breeds of cats such as a persian that looks like they are frowning 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I haven't had a chance to watch ep 3 yet. Have you watched any of the other PD Shin Won Ho's dramas? Prison Playbook or the Answer Me series? I feel as if all of his dramas are very slice of life, but he manages to find funny and touching moments in the small ordinary actions of people going about their daily lives. In most peoples' lives, there are a few big moments, but it's mostly small, ordinary things that still mean so much to the people living them. Not sure if I'm expressing myself well.

I understand what you mean. This is very informative - thank you for the explanation! :)

I haven't watched this PD's work before. Well I did start Prison Playbook but stopped after a few episodes - can't really remember why I dropped it.

So, hopefully, you'll decide you like it enough to continue watching with us. I wouldn't want your fans to be disappointed. :)

Let's see how it goes. :DI have a little partyon-HP fan club here on this thread and I'm sure they are very keen to hear how I liked ep 3.

I still have half of the episode left, so I'm going to go now. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm. I actually felt that all of the surgeons were genius surgeons in their specialties. Otherwise, I totally agree with you that it's pretty normal stuff so far, though I'm expecting more in the romance front.

I think except Ikjun, who is referred to as genius by other characters, others all got where they are now by hardwork and sincerity. 20 years in the med field and they are still as passionate and determined as when they were young. I'm giving you a warning right now, don't expect too much on the romance front, you will only get small crumbs each ep, but I guess that is what made us all super addicted. LOL. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I think except Ikjun, who is referred to as genius by other characters, others all got where they are now by hardwork and sincerity. 20 years in the med field and they are still as passionate and determined as when they were young. I'm giving you a warning right now, don't expect too much on the romance front, you will only get small crumbs each ep, but I guess that is what made us all super addicted. LOL.

I think Dr. Jang is now officially my favorite character. :D I also like Dr. Do :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

I think Dr. Jang is now officially my favorite character. :D I also like Dr. Do :D

*Containing the excitement to not scare you off* 

hmmmm....really? Why do you like her? She ain't that special......

Dr. Do is everyone's favourite. Eeeeeeee. Jun wan and Dr. Do's Tom and Jerry chemistry was really one of the highlight of the show. Lol. 

@stroppyse This show is planned to have 3 seasons if everything goes well. So you can imagine how slow the romance will be here.......LOL.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2