Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

:grimace: o..kay... sorray to all chingus for the interruption (again)

To @staygold

Spoiler

O..kay... mmm...

Thks for the  ...the... 

*grabs my hello kitty pail*

fd13c5758eee6c988e81f90d8a814c21.jpg

Any final words here?**Kidnaps staygold n pluck pluck her feathers**

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@themarchioness I love the way CY always pulls her close to him.. and the way he grabs her hand tightly in the end..

100% agreed.  There's an teaser on IG for an upcoming scene where CY is sick in bed and QW is being a pain towards BQ, trying to throw her out of the prince's house and stuff.  CY wakes up and tells QW to stop.  BQ runs over to help him sit up and in doing so, he pulls her down to his side and holds her hand tightly (squee!), and QW's focus is e-n-t-i-r-e-l-y on their joined hands.  It's such a satisfying moment to watch - lol.  Anyway, he'll also throw her out of his house and that too is satisfying to watch.  ;) 

2 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@mouse007 CY's grovelling is so cute! :D

Ohhh, as I said in my recap, she is sooooooo gonna wear the pants in that relationship.  I luuuurve it.  Haha!

+2

• LOL 2

@themarchioness I saw it! 

Have you seen these? Do you know what is happening? Why does BQ seem annoyed with both DFS and CY?

Spoiler

Spoiler

• LOL 1

27 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@themarchioness I saw it! 

Have you seen these? Do you know what is happening? Why does BQ seem annoyed with both DFS and CY?

I have, but they're not long enough for us to see why she's irritated with CY again.  Something must've happened though as she's back in her beggar clothes and DFS holds him responsible for that.  (At least that's what I remember... I watched these late last night as I was falling asleep and only once.)  As for the clip that focuses on her and DFS, what I loved was he asks her if she'd be interested in him if there were nobody else around and she's basically like, "Nope.  Never.  And I've already told you that, so give up already."  Then she tells him to get out of the way because he's blocking the other man who's waiting to talk to her, and then DFS steps aside and you see it's CY.  Haha.  But of course in the next clip that continues the scene, you see her being all annoyed with CY again.  

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@themarchioness thank you! I love how she repeatedly just shoots DFS down, basically saying "I still wouldn't choose you if you were the last man on earth". LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 1