Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, staygold said:

670

 

There needs to be a Kisses thread in KDramas & Movies section that is dedicated to documenting and analyzing all the kisses. There is potential here. It will be the thread with most hits.

It will probably be put under k -entertainment section though. Should we start one on Soompi hangout ? Or it could potentially be part of an Event ? @Lmangla @sushilicious ...we can have a  Kiss Festival  :P

 

674

  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, triplem said:

It will probably be put under k -entertainment section though. Should we start one on Soompi hangout ? Or it could potentially be part of an Event ? @Lmangla @sushilicious ...we can have a  Kiss Festival  :P

 

674

 

Didnt we already have an event around drama kisses... the one I missed. :sweatingbullets:

 

It might get out of control if you put it in Hangout section. It would be just people gushing over it with zero substance. (Yes, u staygold I am talking to you!!)

 

Spoiler

4AHE9x.gif

 

+2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@staygold Who are you?

13 minutes ago, staygold said:

(Yes, u staygold I am talking to you!!)

 

+2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, triplem said:

It will probably be put under k -entertainment section though. Should we start one on Soompi hangout ? Or it could potentially be part of an Event ? @Lmangla @sushilicious ...we can have a  Kiss Festival  :P

 

674

hahahha.. like @staygold noted, didn't we have one already?

676

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, staygold said:

 

Didnt we already have an event around drama kisses... the one I missed. :sweatingbullets:

 

It might get out of control if you put it in Hangout section. It would be just people gushing over it with zero substance. (Yes, u staygold I am talking to you!!)

 

  Hide contents

4AHE9x.gif

 

+2

@LmanglaThat was to Guess where the kiss is from  - but this would be to analyse it :D ..

 

678

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, triplem said:

@LmanglaThat was to Guess where the kiss is from  - but this would be to analyse it :D ..

 

678

is there a difference? either way, it was just full on spazz! :D

we could probably have a poll for the best kiss this season.. and people could give analysis for why it is.. :P

676

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lmangla said:

is there a difference? either way, it was just full on spazz! :D

we could probably have a poll for the best kiss this season.. and people could give analysis for why it is.. :P

676

That will be a nice idea .:D

 

680

 

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, triplem said:

That will be a nice idea .:D

 

680

 

 

672

noted! :)

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

is there a difference? either way, it was just full on spazz! :D

we could probably have a poll for the best kiss this season.. and people could give analysis for why it is.. :P

676

 

Perfect! Kisses of the month or quarter.  But is there anyway to include older drama ones too? I am thinking how would people discover older dramas. Kisses are a good initiative. ;)

 

+2

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...