Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

On schedule! Yes, he is so swoony in DM.... :wub: I am like just kiss already!! 

OMG!! He is absolutely swoony!! He is such a tease!! How he looked at her when they were having dinner after the confession and when he was cooking for her after she overheard that son of the biscuit of an ex has been lying to her all this time, made me.....

8-F104538-6156-4-AB6-9-FAB-982-B99-A7-E3

But the exes are absolutely....

3-CAC75-DE-29-EE-4-B25-A95-B-386761-FBF6

My consolation is both OTP are strong minded. They  can stand their ground though....

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I have typed my replies but suddenly the connection is interrupted and I have to refresh and they're gone. Why is this automatic restore didn't function like usual. Sigh... 

Well... let me retype it.

59 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Have you watched three meals a day with him as the main chef? He got several seasons appearing as the fixed member.

Only some clips in YT. I mostly watched him in Youn's Kitchen and Little Forest 2. I followed my oppas in there and it makes me knowing him since then.

@partyon what a random question that was! LOL. Well, after some times I joined soompi I realized that if a DP with actor in it then the user is female. And if it's actress then the user is male. I keep seeing these users of oppas DP as themselves. I know I confused myself but it's kind of clear now :lol:

I think I remember in one of chatbox discussion @Sejabin also mentioned about something pink as her wish for the new update. But me myself felt confused what was she actually meant for. But I think she meant for a color palette in our profile. Like we can decorate it by having this particular button to adjust color to what we like. So sejabin explain what you want more details. So our 'nganteng' playboy could help u properly. They listen to our wishlist actually even it takes time. :)

*nganteng means handsome

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

26 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u are right my dear lols....anyway I suppose weekend is coming @Hanyeoun might be planning something lols don’t ask me cause I’m also wondering will he plan something for us hahaha if not we just need to +/- harder hahaha 1 points is better than nothing u know lols

Thanks for confirming Angie! Ooh... so excited! Some sort of special event for weekend. It's going to be so much fun. We're looking forward for weekend these days. Uri oppas are coming at the weekend. :lol:

I better replied one by one unless if I refresh the page my text will disappear. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Nahhhhh I’m protecting your pride and honor by telling everyone you love abs. You don’t want?:fear:

Ooo thanks dear...ahahaha so many conversations , my mind is doing multiple chats...not sure about pride and honor , but I am definitely shameless ...just look at my profile  pic :w00t:

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Good question. Cos only few. Easy to answer.

- Baek Jin Hee

- Gong Hyo Jin

- Han Ji Min

U?

Hmmm.... I like e.g.

Kim Sun Ah

Kim Hye Soo

Kim Hee Sun

Bae Doona

Ha Ji Won

Also, a lot of the older actresses who play grannies in dramas are very impressive. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah ur said unnie all quite impressive i agree. Except Kim Hee Sun.. a bit so so.

Yeah, she's not the most versatile, I will give you that. But I liked her in Angry Mom! And she's very pretty. :)

Well, I'm off to watch HP ep 3 now. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 2