Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Are you guys having problems with posts appearing in the wrong order? Lately posts have been changing order from time after reloading the page 2 times. I will normally reload the page once, calculate the number and correct my post. But now I notice that the order of posts may jump even after another reload.

@Hanyeoun Are there issues with the platform? Seems the calculation of the order of posts isn't speedy enough? Some lag in a process somewhere?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

You need 30 sentences and 3 paragraphs to explain the actors that you like.

if it’s me. My brain is simpler than you. If it me Who being asked like you, I will just say Hong jong hyun lee minho kim jae wook. And if beinh asked again then I will just say because they are sexy and handsome

see? You. Are. Complicated.

I don't think I'm complicated. You and I just have a different way of thinking and viewing things. And that's ok. Everyone is different. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Between my obsession with drama didn’t started yet , my daily drama , sperm drama , am okay with your abs oppa , slump  conv Store , yet to catch up unfamiliar family  , what you think :joy:

@im0202 me & @triplem , @ktcjdrama we move fast to next drama :joy:

@triplem I was thinking the same , guy want to but ring on her we yet to mark him on his kiss :joy:

+2

Drama slump is a foreign word to me hahahaha ..it is not in my vocabulary. I always have new abs to ogle at  :hypehype:.... I have not watch this week's Unfamiliar Fam too...

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Drama slump is a foreign word to me hahahaha ..it is not in my vocabulary. I always have new abs to ogle at  :hypehype:.... I have not watch this week's Unfamiliar Fam too...

But, but, but... You always watch it? :scream:

@Ameera Ali and I gave My Unfamiliar Family a new name. It's called Makjang Express now. :joy:

Have you never ever had a drama slump? I feel like I'm in one at least 6 months of the year. :joy: How do you do it?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ugh.. from how you name it I bet it full of makjang story line. Is it more makjang than TLE? Because TLE is the worst makjang ever. Oppss... sawry for TLE lovers if you're here.

Don't have to be sorry...it was the most cray cray drama ever... the ending :smashes:

Yes , sale season for multiplied points is over . That was introductory offer :lol:...but think the boss will have some events from time to time to boost income earnings.

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Oh then you like to typing then

are you quiet in real? Because usually people who type much can not transfered what inside their mind verbally easily. They usually calm. 

lol :D I'm actually an extrovert and work in a role where I have to talk A LOT. And I am also a very fast typer. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

But, but, but... You always watch it? :scream:

@Ameera Ali and I gave My Unfamiliar Family a new name. It's called Makjang Express now. :joy:

Have you never ever had a drama slump? I feel like I'm in one at least 6 months of the year. :joy: How do you do it?

Yes just back read! I love it - Makjang Express...it is exactly that just that it is supposed  to be like a slice of life...a very dramatic slice of life that is.... 

I watch both k and c dramas so maybe have a lot to choose from plus my oppa list is like this...as soon as one oppa has finish his drama , another one has something airing...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

@Sushimi are we talking about Ji Sung???