Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@angelangie I know with the economy it will be hard, which is why I didn't just outright quit my current job. I'm still going to work my current one and take interviews as they come. =]

• Like 6

I'm such a lazy bum since two weeks. :D 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@angelangie I know with the economy it will be hard, which is why I didn't just outright quit my current job. I'm still going to work my current one and take interviews as they come. =]

good dont be like my cousin....she quit before she got a job....and she is jobless till now :X

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

On 2/14/2019 at 6:41 PM, phikyl said:

@lynne22 I'm good-ish... just busy. Been looking for a new job as well as trying to juggle my current one. Lets just say it's not going well yet. :lol: 

Because I'm a sucker for that manga and Hana Yori Dango, of course I will be watching it! I was, however, disappointed with the last show version I watched so hopefully it's better than that for me. 

+2

Edit to add: There are no bicycle scenes in any of the versions except Thai as far as I know.

@phikyl Hope everything went well... :kiss_wink:

giphy.gif

• Like 5

what is the email address for tech support stuff with soompi? need to pass along to a chingu here...

• Like 2
  • Love 1