Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

15 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus do not distract @themarchioness! She’s busy watching the new episodes and recapping them for us in the thread! I’m downright stalking her for recaps. LOL 

:joy:

Seriously though, the chemistry between Ariel and ZBB is insane and don’t even get me started with how cute they are together in IWNLYG. I am dying. 

Ever the recapper she is. Ahahaha. I do think ZBB and Ariel has an amazing chemistry. 

@lynne22 I think that railing will melt from all the hotness. Hahaha. 

@USAFarmgirl:heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@USAFarmgirl that song just brings back all the feels!! Ye Hua!!!

@kokodus I keep forgetting there’s a ZBB thread. I have to visit that page again. :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

32 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus do not distract @themarchioness! She’s busy watching the new episodes and recapping them for us in the thread! I’m downright stalking her for recaps. LOL 

:joy:

Seriously though, the chemistry between Ariel and ZBB is insane and don’t even get me started with how cute they are together in IWNLYG. I am dying. 

Why is no one sending me ZBB smiles?!?!?!?!  :lol:

I'm about to get started on my recap of ep 37... I was hoping to finish it quickly since I've got to go to bed, but this episode!!!  So much stuff happens I'm in whiplash mode. 

And @kokodus, if you just want to watch ZBB and Ariel Lin scenes, episode 35 is your friend.  Watch it when it's subbed. You will die!  ;) 

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I like reserved and cold Mo Yuan too. More mysterious. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I like reserved and cold Mo Yuan too. More mysterious. 

sometimes a cold guy can be very hot on bed :kiss_wink: xuxuxuxuxu

• LOL 4

• Like 4

Talking about MY and YH, I would say in some ways MY was better husband material than YH....For a girl who prefers more peaceful life without all of those females hoompah doompah and calms plus fully in control type, MY is the best. But YH is a more exciting choice for a adventurous girl...Both are good looking anyway.....:love:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

@Lmangla lol I heard it too.. and my minds went  like "Hmmmm..... so how would his character supposed to get together with Jang Nara's character if he's unavailable? " 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, lynne22 said:

@Lmangla lol I heard it too.. and my minds went  like "Hmmmm..... so how would his character supposed to get together with Jang Nara's character if he's unavailable? " 

it was never a romance story but rather of revenge. in many hero dramas, the final leg has to be done by the hero himself without any help and here, the hero is the female lead, sunny. so in that sense, it is okay if he is not there and they just have some open ending like she getting a phone call and she smiles. am just hoping it is written nicely and everything wraps up well. am still disappointed though...

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it was never a romance story but rather of revenge. in many hero dramas, the final leg has to be done by the hero himself without any help and here, the hero is the female lead, sunny. so in that sense, it is okay if he is not there and they just have some open ending like she getting a phone call and she smiles. am just hoping it is written nicely and everything wraps up well. am still disappointed though...

Ahhh I see... lols.... Hope it ended well then... hehe.. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Ahhh I see... lols.... Hope it ended well then... hehe.. 

hope so; it finishes next week. lets see....

@triplem ~ this is one of my favourite reviews of the writer's previous works. always cracks me up. :D

Temptation of wife:

This is my pick for Worst Drama of the Year.  It is so stupid and so lacking in any virtue, that it probably damages your brain if you watch all 129 episodes.   Seriously, this drama has no redeeming social value.  It is pure mindless entertainment that actually degrades your mind and ethical principals as you watch.  So why does it reside in the “What Worked” section?  Because it WAS addictive.  Because the episode breaks were all habit-forming.   This drama is known as a “mak-jang” or a dead-end drama, but really, I call it a “crack-jang” because that’s really closer to the truth.

Temptation of Wife made me stay up at night, for weeks, shielding the TV light with a pillowcase to avoid waking the wife.  It worked because by the halfway point, I cared a whole lot whether the heroine would get her revenge.  It worked because even though I knew I was getting dumber while watching it, literally, getting dumber by the episode, I still watched.  And even though the ending was complete BS, and even though I was totally unsatisfied, I don’t regret finishing.  I regret starting and getting addicted, but once you start, you might not be able to stop.

:lol::lol:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ waaah, did you read that choi jin hyuk will not be part of the extension of ED? :wacko:

Whattttttt? I hv not checked the thread today .

+2

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, triplem said:

Whattttttt? I hv not checked the thread today .

+2

we are pretty much all shocked. talk about a real life twist!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2