Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

How can I get House 4 In the K-drama Quarantine Test?

This house is PERFECT to visit when I get tired of @Lawyerh's house! :D

You got House #4!

A lot of chitter chatter will come from this house and you can bet your house of actors will love talking the night away. How lucky are you?!
Your house includes:
Gong Yoo
Jo In Sung
Kang Ha Neul
Song Seung Heon

• LOL 3
  • Replies 146.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

6 hours ago, snowlou said:

+2

I dont watch the drama...but you know there's something called CGI right?:joy: not saying that those actions/scenes were done with CGI...but there's a possibility:P

kekekek... so because I have watched a bit on how CGI is used in films which is actually kind of fascinating. so there is some human element that is needed. basically if you need a large army scene, they will have 20-50 extras stand there. then copy that image of 20-50 extras, minimize it and paste it around multiple times. thats how they create these large battle scenes with 1000s of people.

for some, andy serkis is an amazing actor.  because without him, these CGI creatures like golum in lord of the rings won't look realistic or have emotion. basically, he gets into this suit and then acts out the emotions. they take his expressions, mannerisms, voice, interaction with the other actors, then morph on some additional features on the computer to create the CGI. for the king kong movie (where he was king kong), serkis sat through two hours of makeup every day of shooting, where they  attached 135 markers to the actor’s face in order to capture all of his facial expressions.

Spoiler

gollum2.jpg?alias=standard_900x600

basically what am saying is that there was at least a few horses and riders even if it was CGI as we are not at yet stage where you can get realistic movement from CGI.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
31 minutes ago, triplem said:

But I can take the danger...I love living on the edge :yum:...

Kim Ji Suk :love:  I'm jealous of your house now.... :joy:

Spoiler

201810161300775726_5bc562d531c4534173962

Who is on Team Subtract? I'm thinking of defecting there.... It's too boring that Team Addition wins every time. :D

• LOL 6
12 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Ameera Ali was a subtracter...she officially migrate to add boat like a year ago :lol: Adds will always welcome you :)

Great, then you can welcome me back to Team Addition when the time comes.... :joy:

Anyone else wanna defect with me to Team Subtract to make the game a bit more interesting.... ? :tounge_wink: How about our newbie @snowlou ? Wanna defect to the dark side... hahah ?

@Lmangla @kokodus @angelangie @lynne22 @000231846597 I am joining you from now on!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

+2

@partyon i think i ll stay on the add team for now..i know how active you are in this game (it s like every time i post one you ll post one or five:joy:...so we can even out each other) have you watched Bulldog ep 1 yet? I think I wont be able tonight..assignment is waiting:bawling:

Woww..so many of you are excited about the house you got in. Can I just get the left over Jo Jung Suk, Park Seo Joon, Jo In Sung? No one wants them right? great! That's all settled then.:joy: 

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

It is not the house I got....but it is the house I covet...wae :tears:? How come I didn't get that? I think I know why...I did not choose the intellectual answers...this is what happens when your main skill is fangirling.

Yes, same here. I can't believe I got the house with Lee Min Ho... <insert eye roll here> :joy:

In other news, I ventured by mistake into the TKEM thread.... I looked at a few pages, and decided to get out of there! Fast!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• LOL 3

+2

@partyon @Sushimi owww....maybe because it's not so popular so people dont really want to sub it:bawling: do you think @im0202 can sub the whole episode?:D

'kepo mode on'...whats going on in the TKEM thread @partyon? Care to elaborate?

I wonder how come the sub team could lose?? You ve got so many of you here:sweatingbullets:

@snowlou I think Team Bulldog is not so popular and that's why it's still not subbed.... :( 

The TKEM thread takes fan girling to another level... :D Feel free to check it out!

Honestly, about 75% of everyone posting on this thread is on Team Addition. That's why Team Addition wins every time. I just thought it would be more fun if we could even it out a bit. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
17 minutes ago, partyon said:

The TKEM thread takes fan girling to another level... :D Feel free to check it out!

Honestly, about 75% of everyone posting on this thread is on Team Addition. That's why Team Addition wins every time. I just thought it would be more fun if we could even it out a bit. :)

+2

Hmm..probably if i'm kepo enough then i'll check it out:joy: Glad that HP thread is not going too crazy at all...there re no longer too-offensive type of comments:innocent: 

@triplem poor youuu...do they assign each moderator which drama to watch for? HP is def getting much better!

@Sushimi is it even possible for a drama like this not going to be subbed at all?

If i have time tonight then i ll watch OMB ep 4:w00t:

7 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@snowlou @partyonif tmr comes and they are still not subbed..welp..Guess we will not be watching TBD then :(

I think that Team Bulldog will be subbed, but it's not a good sign that 14 hours later the sub rate is at 0%....

I see on Viki that they have a team who are appointed to sub, so maybe they just happen to be busy right now... :(

Still, it's uncommon that we don't have subs yet. <scratching my head>

• Sad 3

@snowlou @Sushimi We will for sure get Team Bulldog subs, the question is more like how long will it take. Viki subbers are sometimes notoriously slow. Yet, I don't want to rant too much about that, because as far as I've understood they sub for free.

Nowadays, though, subs are generally available within 12 hours, so this is quite a surprising situation.... ?!?!

@lynne22 :heart: back at ya! :kiss_wink:

@triplem Your fangirling side definitely comes out a bit in the Oh My Baby thread... heheh :kiss_wink:

@Lmangla Is that cider? I love cider! :love:

• LOL 4
11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@kokodusur LMH oppa alrd got neck kiss. And here we are guessing whether he will tuck her hair or not. :ph34r: Pathetic I know :lol:

+2

:bawling: This is all on us. Why do we put ourselves through this pain? Waaeeeee??

tenor.gif?itemid=16564743

If he doesn't tuck her hair, I think I should be the one becoming a nun. LOLOL. 

• LOL 5
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic