Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

The scene where The King saved his future Queen with horses and blades made me cringed and full of goosebumps. I am sure it was meant to be epic but most likely the problem is with me who is not so much into romance.....:ph34r:

The horse sequences in the TKEM trailer reminded me of Queen Inhyun's Man.... this is THE drama that nailed cheesy and dimension travel together well:

• Love 4
  • Replies 135k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• cenching

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

I lol-ed at that rescue scene. I don't know the context of it in the drama but it looks too much. I saw comments about how beautiful the cinematography was. I watched it on instagram so I would have lost the details.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478f640f9460092a2cf2

@cenching what you watching?

+2

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, kokodus said:

These shoulders are not meant for Priesthood.

Haha sinful shoulders. "Father!! I have a confession: You're such a daddy."

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 3

@staygold @cenching :joy: OMG!!!! HAHAHAHHA... YOU TWO ARE MAKING ME LAUGH SO HARD RIGHT NOW...

HAHAHHAHA... 

i like the rescue scene, altho I wished they stop at the future queen word because that line is sooo cheesy... saying "protect or charge ahead" would have been better... altho tbh.. I watched it without knowing the context :P  I like the sound when the horses are charging ahead and the swish when they pulled out the swords.. 

• LOL 4
17 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Haha sinful shoulders. "Father!! I have a confession: You're such a daddy."

You naughty girl. Don't give me dirty thoughts during night time. :naughty: So it's not Father Ahn, it's Daddy Ahn. 

• LOL 5

@staygold HAHAHA...

AHHH SADLY KGE's costumes in this drama are just so so... I was just talking with my friend few hours ago.. why are KGE's stylist giving her all of these ugly outfit???????? Even on formal occasion her outfit were super boring... Comparing with her look in Goblin... Lee Eun bok, the director capture her so well, so pretty.. and shining... but in TKEM, her look are just soo bland..

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

why are KGE's stylist giving her all of these ugly outfit????????

I know!! Maybe it is to show that she is very plain as compared to his beautiful world? But they ended up making her look more than plain.

+2

• Sad 2
  • Insightful 1
30 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Why I end in house 1 

what I gonna do with sense of humor @Sarang21 :joy:

+2

You also have a great sense of humour, so I think it´s a good house for you :joy:

Y´all can entertain each other with jokes, you might end up with abs because of all the laughing (think of that positiv side) :mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 3

27 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

I like the sound when the horses are charging ahead and the swish when they pulled out the swords.. 

yea, that was coolly shot actually but I was more distracted by how the horses were riding in straight lines and I wondered where they got those horses from. the horses actually have to be trained to stand there in formation and that is something that requires months. usually, military or police horses can do that sort of thing because they do that for parades. do korea army/police have horses?

• LOL 4

Personally IMHO Goblin is still KES's best work to date... and I think Lee Eun Bok and all the seasoned actors should also be credited as part of the reason for its success..

Anyway.... enough... ahh any muslim friends here? Happy Eid Mubarak guys.. :wub: 

Lastly.. I dunno why I'm still hung up with this fan edit... :wub:

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the horses actually have to be trained to stand there in formation and that is something that requires months. usually, military or police horses can do that sort of thing because they do that for parades. do korea army/police have horses?

ooohh.. interesting question..... can anyone answer this?? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I got this house @Ameera Ali

I haven´t read literature for some years now, unless it´s for my uni so I don´t know how this situation will turn out. But I at least get to look at handsome oppas while I pretend to be reading :mrgreen:

pzeyiitz.jpg

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, cenching said:

The horse sequences will looks great IF it happened in the meadow or savanna or even dessert NOT in the asphalt highway....

I love those huge war sequences. some of the chinese movies have awesome cinematography during those scenes. I don't even watch for the plot. I just watch for the feel of those scenes only. there is a grand cinematic impact during those scenes.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

'Daddy' long legs....now you know why he is called Daddy long legs in the drama....:relieved:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTS53inHnrxY5V0d8FIswX

Forgive me i don't know what is happening to me....I should stop going through YYS pictures and get some sleep. :bawling:

• LOL 8
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic