• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

wait a second, isn't the female lead supposed to be a cop? why does she need rescuing from lee min ho and horse? shouldn't she rescue herself? :sweatingbullets:

Yes! I don't know why the screen writer Kim Eun Sook always manages to make her FLs in need of a man to rescue her....? I mean even in Secret Garden, the FL was supposed to be a fierce stunt woman. Yet half of the time she endured being treated poorly by the ML.

<sigh>

On a side note, I just can't with this comment in the latest Koala's Playground TKEM post.... :D:D:D

Capture.png

I give this poster an A for creativity for his/her name :D@cenching did you notice it? Not sure I agree with his/her comment though. :D

• LOL 4
12 minutes ago, cenching said:

@lynne22

The power of fandom.....:glasses: Most of the time I am really impressed with the works of some fans in video or photo editing....

For sure... I still laugh whenever I remember Dilireba / Fengjiu x Voldermort crackship video.. hahaha.. 

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes! I don't know why the screen writer Kim Eun Sook always manages to make her FLs in need of a man to rescue her....? I mean even in Secret Garden, the FL was supposed to be a fierce stunt woman. Yet half of the time she endured being treated poorly by the FL.

<sigh>

KSE is a female but majority of her FL seemed to be damsel in distressed paired with tsundere type of ML.....:expressionless: Such an outdated concept of writings for 2020....

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, cenching said:

KSE is a female but majority of her FL seemed to be damsel in distressed paired with tsundere type of ML.....:expressionless: Such an outdated concept of writings for 2020...

Yes, it's 2020 already - get with the program!

Spoiler

_20848ab8-50ed-11e7-88ef-5a5d74cf2589.pn

• LOL 3
17 minutes ago, cenching said:

KES is a female but majority of her FL seemed to be damsel in distressed paired with tsundere type of ML.....:expressionless: Such an outdated concept of writings for 2020....

I miss her earlier day works like On Air.....

• Like 3

@lynne22I'm not watching The King yet either. It looks like yesterday's ep was really good. My friend who is watching also texted me and asked why I still haven't started it. Lol. What can I say? I'm just waiting for the HP obsession to pass. It's not in my control. This drama has taken over my life.

a9b84bae1a7f0ca4f33334ade85648ec1278e91b

Gif credit to captainjoongki@tumblr

• LOL 4

Mygaas Dilraba's new drama is so pretty. Two gorgeous and healthy leads + motorbike. We should be thankful that this goddess has graced our laptop screens. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, jeijei said:

Mygaas Dilraba's new drama is so pretty. Two gorgeous and healthy leads + motorbike. We should be thankful that this goddess has graced our laptop screens. 

Sadly, Reba won't be in Go Fighting this season.....:bawling: I was so excited when DL joined, I thought I will see them together again for half a year....:bawling: Me and @angelangie cried ourselves to sleep over it....:bawling:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

+2

I give up giving up 'like, love, LOL'..so many posts :joy: ...I'm just telling everyone, I give all those to all posts, OK. At least here I can just give 'like' 'carelessly' unlike some thread that I have to read thoroughly before I click that button. 

@Sushimi @Lmangla lesson learnt, any more words I don't understand, I should ask Lmangla:D 

@kokodus I'm hoping x1000000 that ACH has ZERO chance and IJ has all the chances there are in the HP world:joy: Although I feel pity for ACH, but that shoulder touch and how close he stood to her in the elevator given their relationship,....no no no. LOL maybe because he's not the one I'm rooting for, otherwise I would be thinking 'how romantic...' instead of 'how inappropriate' :P

@snowlou @Sushimi Ready for the premiere of Team Bulldog: Off-Duty Investigation tonight? :kiss_wink:  Cha Tae Hyun - fighting!

9889d5889cf048c98a8513acdc5bd2c2.jpeg?s=

@Lmangla knows everything about makjang! You can always ask her for more info on anything makjang related, like which is the best amnesia scene or best kimchi slap? :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@partyon are you going to live stream it? Me..no chance. I have to wait till at least tomorrow to watch it:phew:

Nope, watching it tomorrow as well! :kiss_wink:

@triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali Have you guys noticed that Song Ji Hyo is coming out with a new drama in July called We, We Were in Love ?

She plays a single mom who hasn't had a boyfriend for 14 years!!! Suddenly 4 men appear in front of her. :D

We_Were_in_Love-tp11.jpg

This sounds like a drama for us, no? :D

We like to be able to pick and choose between men.... :D

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Nope, watching it tomorrow as well! :kiss_wink:

@triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali Have you guys noticed that Song Ji Hyo is coming out with a new drama in July called We, We Were in Love ?

She plays a single mom who hasn't had a boyfriend for 14 years!!! Suddenly 4 men appear in front of her. :D

This sounds like a drama for us, no? :D

We like to be able to pick and choose between men.... :D

+2

Is that son ho jun???:rolleyes: wahahahaha they will be going out of a shipping war into another shipping war:joy:

4 hours ago, partyon said:

What did I just watch?!?!? Who is this guy?!?!? And why is he rapping so aggressively in a sageuk?!? :D:D:D

The guy is a member of BTS called Yoongi, his stage name is Suga and he has another alias called Agust D. 

He recently released his new mixtape D-2 and that´s the title track. If you liked the music I would recommend for you to give his Mixtape a try..it´s on all streaming sites :mrgreen:

+2

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
10 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Is that son ho jun???:rolleyes: wahahahaha they will be going out of a shipping war into another shipping war:joy:

Yup, it's Sun Ho Jun ! (I loved him in Go Back Couple :wub:)

Spoiler

xEP6yc.jpg

Then it's Song Jong Ho

Spoiler

d7a7e23df86eb8ca8d6f30d2a8101756056f6233

Kim Min Joon

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-qK-050eN_Civh6i4cjy

Koo Ja Sung

Spoiler

tumblr_pj0obyfwt31qj3tm8o1_400.jpg

@triplem @Lawyerh Anyone have ab pics of these guys? :D I need to choose my ship wisely this time.. ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@partyon I like Son Ho Jun and Go Back Couple is on my 'all time favourites' list. 

I just finished watching OMB ep3..... I like I Sang and the daddy too...so sad to think one will end up heartbroken:tears: Suddenly a thought occurred to me while watching, Jang Nara needs to have a rom com with JJS :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, cenching said:

KSE is a female but majority of her FL seemed to be damsel in distressed paired with tsundere type of ML.....:expressionless: Such an outdated concept of writings for 2020....

Didnt she herself admit in an interview she loves the Cinderella idea.  Also the idea that if audience doesnt love it then the story is a flop! 

Btw, can I say how pleasing (even though one dimensional) cdrama heroes have been of late!!! Their sole purpose in life is to make the heroine's life comfortable!!! All are angels!

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic