Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

40 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

in some, you feel cheated because the PD is bent on baiting and teasing and using the shippers for ratings only. (the 100! producer is a good example)

@Lmangla There's a post I read last night about S7 of T100.. 

"The cosmic joke on T100 and Jason is that everything always becomes what he doesn't want - He hates shippers and ship - but the show will ONLY be remembered for its ships and nothing else."  

KARMIC JUSTICE FOR HIM...

Man, Jason is one weird dude..:sweatingbullets:

@angelangie awww take careee...  :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Replies 136.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@Lmangla There's a post I read last night about S7 of T100.. 

"The cosmic joke on T100 and Jason is that everything always becomes what he doesn't want - He hates shippers and ship - but the show will ONLY be remembered for its ships and nothing else."  

KARMIC JUSTICE FOR HIM...

Man, Jason is one weird dude..

he really is a weird dude. not sure why he hates the bellarke shippers. if he doesn't want them to ship, then why create stupid scenes that look like they are longing, pining or missing each other. just write them as friends but no, he has to create shady scenes that mess with viewers feelings and then look on viewers with disdain. moron! there are rumours that bellamy will get killed off. I wont' be surprised if that happens at all. anyways, it is only 13 episodes. I will still watch or read recaps just to see how this series ends.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 5/18/2020 at 4:57 PM, Ameera Ali said:

That why my location is 

@Sarang21 probably goes to moon forget about us :joy: ( find that alien oppa ) 

I´m still on planet earth...:joy: still looking for a way to fly to the moon so that I don´t have to write my master thesis and of course to meet alien oppa :joy:

+2

• LOL 3
On 5/18/2020 at 5:44 PM, Lawyerh said:

No its not scheduled in this year... or is she asking him to expedite the journey? :joy:

@Sarang21 come back here, which colour u like?

I like all 7 of them :mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Ok dont sleep haha... drink all the 7 coffees.... 

+2

My oppas face are on it so I have to drink all 7 coffees. Doesn´t matter if I can´t sleep for days after that :joy:

+2

• LOL 2

+2 

When some of you started talking about this 'meryem'...i wasn't sure whether you're talking about korean drama. Apparently you are:sweatingbullets: The name is really un-Korean :P 

Surprisingly I think I have bounced back from my IkSong's broken heart. I rewatched the episode with subs and I feel that there's still a chance for this ship to have some sort of 'progression' next episode (me being delulu). But I really don't deny she might have been swayed by ACH this episode as well. 

It's officially weekend over here chingus :wub: Going to turn off soompi for a bit now and have a rest. 

A joke to brighten your weekend: which stage are you? 

X4EQSnI.jpg

3 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@snowloutell me your level of darkness:lol:I tend to watch really really really dark drama. Which dark drama you watched?

+2

+2

My level of darkness is bright :D 

Ok..hmm..recently I finished Nobody Knows..is that dark? Bad Guys?? God's Quiz? Vampire Prosecutor? muahahahaha...the more things I said the more embarassed I become. Are they considered dark at all? What's your dark level?

18 minutes ago, snowlou said:

When some of you started talking about this 'meryem'...i wasn't sure whether you're talking about korean drama. Apparently you are:sweatingbullets: The name is really un-Korean :P

Nah, @Lmangla is watching a Turkish drama called Meryem. I watched the first episode but the subs were too funky for me to continue. :D It's a remake of the Korean drama Secret (Love) from 2013. Have you watched it?

13 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Ok..hmm..recently I finished Nobody Knows..is that dark? Bad Guys?? God's Quiz? Vampire Prosecutor? muahahahaha...the more things I said the more embarassed I become. Are they considered dark at all? What's your dark level?

Ooh, Nobody Knows was really good! I think it would be considered a dark drama. Have you watched Children of Nobody? That was also a great drama. I like these kinds of shows in between my romantic comedies... I get tired of the "oppa is so hot" threads from time to time. :D

Are you planning on watching Flower of Evil with @Sushimi and me?

• LOL 3

+2

Thanks @triplem to keep my hope up:tounge_xd: when i first watched the ep without sub..i thought i could actually see a bit of SHwa's eyes shooting little hearts at ACH. But upon rewatching and understanding the context..maybe not. I really hope SHwa's not outrightly rejecting IJ is a good sign. But it could also be that she couldnt be that blunt towards IJ (saying no) as she did to CH because she might jeopardise their 20-year friendship also. So it's a bit like..'damned if i do damned if i dont' kinda scenario.

Love bad guys 1. Bad guys 2 a bit..too dark and plus

Spoiler

They killed off a few of the main characters! Early on too!:expressionless:

@partyon i like nobody knows too...but some scenes are a bit 'scary' for me. Lol...havent seen the other nobody drama you mentioned but i did watch secret ~ Ji Sung one is that right? Ji Sung is another actor i really like. So its true this Meryem is not Korean:joy:

Too many dramas i have to watch:joy:. One more ep of HP...I still want to try watching oh my baby ep 3 and 4....and then the bulldog one. This FOE sounds like a 'serious' drama. Let's see..

15 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@partyon i like nobody knows too...but some scenes are a bit 'scary' for me. Lol...havent seen the other nobody drama you mentioned but i did watch secret ~ Ji Sung one is that right? Ji Sung is another actor i really like. So its true this Meryem is not Korean:joy:

Children of Nobody (aka Red Moon Blue Sun) is a bit similar to Nobody Knows (it also involves kids), but I would say it's even scarier... I loved it! 

Yes, Ji Sung was the guy in Secret. It was very makjang :D

Spoiler

f4e8f6d17efe9cac15d441f76d8c2a9c.gif

• LOL 3

+2

@Sushimi you..are scary:scream::joy: i watched voice 3 and i had to vote that as the worst ending drama in the poll. But not so much the ending..i found the main character was really frustrating..often going off doing sth on his own. If you like action, cheesiness and a bit of darky drama...try Crisis (J drama though). I love the 2 main actors..and the actions sequence are super cool. 

@partyon. What is makjang? I read that word a few times here but still couldnt understand its meaning. 

Alright...i'm going off now. Enjoy your weekend everyoneeee

LOL.. @ktcjdrama ~ makjang is actually a fine art that can be hard to describe. :joy:

@Sushimi ~ makjang basically means over the top dramas where all sorts of crazy twists and turns are thrown in. birth secret, kidnapping, slaps, insults, amnesia, fake relationship contracts. anything and everything is there. but a good makjang drama no matter how crazy is deliciously addictive that you don't event consider how bizarre the plot is. instead, you just laugh over the madness and keep watching. the performances are really refined in how over the top they are but it works! basically it is like a modern version of a greek play where all sorts of nonsense happens.

@snowlou ~ like @partyon said, meryem is the turkish version of secret. but there seems to be a re-interpretation of the story and characters. so to give you the visual, here is the pic: girl in the middle white dress is meryem. left khakhi shirt is savas, ji sung's character except he is far more sane and not as psycho. red dress on left is the art gallery lady who wants to marry savas but has a secret of her own from the night. not sure if that was there in the kdrama. can't remember. moutache man on the right is oktay, her prosecutor ex who she takes the fall for like an idiot. here, oktay is just certifiably nuts and loves manipulating people like a puppet master. he is also weirdly obsessed with meryem not in the romantic sense but just because he enjoys being a toxic ex. black dress on right is beliz, the mistress/lover of oktay. this character I don't remember existing in the kdrama version. here she is a lawyer who thinks her classmate reminds her of her father. he just enjoys having these women around like some sultan.

9b5d8f7c2ae6677efb6bcb8f65ebccd9.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@snowlou After ep 11 I was actually quite convinced that IkSong is going to be the endgame. Before I thought that there is a one percent chance for Captain Ahn to end up with Songhwa, but after ep 11, it became quite clear to me that he doesn't stand a chance against Ikjun. That pathetic effort of him to copy IkJun's actions in the car.....sighhhh, I do really feel bad for him. Many are blaming Captain Ahn for putting Ikjun in the spot and making Songhwa uncomfortable during the dinner scene, but I appreciate his efforts, if he didn't go all out, then he would regret it later on. So it's good that he made the maximum effort to get a place in Songhwa's heart, but too bad, it looks like it's been already occupied by someone else. LOL. The dinner scene also needed to happen to get a confirmation of IkJun's feelings for Songhwa. But in the process the writers have sacrificed Captain Ahn's character and everyone is hating on him now. Sigh. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

i thought asylum can very well describe it :D 

there is a method to the madness! I really do think that makjang dramas are actually hard to write as well as act well. :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I discovered Turkish dramas at the first month of quarantine and here are the dramas I've finished so far: Dolunay, Erkenci Kus, Kiralik Ask, Zemheri. Still waiting for the new ep of Dogdugun. 

My goddess Dilraba has a new series. I reckon modern Chinese series are mostly fluff, and that's also true for Turkish and Korean romcoms. We have a rich, arrogant and cold male lead whose life is turned upside down by a bubbly, pretty lady. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I´m still on planet earth...:joy: still looking for a way to fly to the moon so that I don´t have to write my master thesis and of course to meet alien oppa :joy:

+2

@Sarang21 you taking so long writing these thesis, bts coffee not doing their magic :D

you need mathematic king to help :joy:

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

hahaha no way....im on the way to hit my diet target :P 

@angelangie, I'm amazed! When most people have gained weight these days ... you, on the other hand, is about to hit your target! Congratulations! 

How are you guys doing? I think I should say this, if there is ever one thing that I appreciate about being quarantined, it's how it made my skin whiter, brighter, plumper, and almost blemish-free (well, almost!), even my hubby who's my number 1 critic was able to notice the changes. Lol!

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Howww? I didn't gain any weight. My sleep cycle has changed. I sleep at around 6 am and wake up at 2 pm.  

My facial and body acne has gotten way worse. Maybe it's due to stress. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic