• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

Edit: Someone get @Lawyerh a calculator. She's forgotten how to add! :P

Also, I need a list of who is on each team. ./grumble 

Hard to keep the numbers straight when I can't remember who adds and who subtracts. 

11 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Edit 2: I need a scared reaction. What is that thing @partyon and how do I stay far, far away from it?!?!

@Hanyeoun Can we please get a scared/shocked reaction button I asked for before? As you notice, there are others who are missing it as well. Pretty please?

:Please:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
11 minutes ago, im0202 said:

He could just follow the rest of the cast now and pretend that he just accidentally followed the wrong SHB account :lol:

Just a suggestion lol

That's what I will suggest too. But whatever it is, he need to take action quickly, I'm losing my mind already. LOL.

Shin-Hyun-Bin-11.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I found u also not very consistent, sometimes like tsundere, sometimes no. So how? :lol:

Yes, when I was younger, the tsundere guys were so dreamy in my eyes. Now that I'm older, I'm just happy if they have hair. :D

13 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

She is a pisces. The only sign that not consistent in the horoscope 

at first she is team add but now she is team subs. See how inconsistent she is?

lolol :D Wrong answer! I like two-timing from time to time though. :D Hmmm, so is  @Ameera Ali a pisces ? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic