Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

^_^....Well..........Am quitting my tea addiction...I will...-I am...I am traumatise by tea....-......Insect in my tea.....It was in my mouth..I spat it out...it's there...The eyes...I-....

Well at least you spat it out! :D I swallowed an insect yesterday when I was out biking. :D

I take it as extra protein. lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@kokodus @superspace @Lawyerh @im0202 OMG I am still catching up on the convo.

Yes, I am self-combusting! Yellow phone cases and now this. Open shipper thread already lah, let's join in the WG twitter clownery. We may as well have some fun (and earn points). The whole thing is funny af! I really cannot with how dumb he is!

Someone tell the fan account they can actually remove him from their followers. Clearly fan account needs to save him because he cannot save himself. :sweatingbullets:

IKR. He(or his social media manager, let me try and be rational) really does stalk himself!

Update for all interested: YYS still has not unfollowed the fan account.

I don't think the fan account will unfollow him. They are over the moon right now, their oppa followed them back. If it were me I would definitely not unfollow him myself. LOL. Plus we also want to know how long he is going to go like this. I think they (him and his agency) are trying to act like it's no big deal. Maybe IT IS NO BIG DEAL. We are clowning ourselves again. LOL. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4oPZv19_bw5lBATKeNrv

@Lawyerh You want to open another shipper thread? LOL. I assure you that the revenue will be huge with this one. Hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I don't think the fan account will unfollow him. They are over the moon right now, their oppa followed them back. If it were me I would definitely not unfollow him myself. LOL. Plus we also want to know how long he is going to go like this. I think they (him and his agency) are trying to act like it's no big deal. Maybe IT IS NO BIG DEAL. We are clowning ourselves again. LOL.

He could just follow the rest of the cast now and pretend that he just accidentally followed the wrong SHB account :lol:

Just a suggestion lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@wallflowersforjane Don't worry, I am very confident in my deduction skills.

It took me a few pages, a lot of twerking and multiple theories before I figured it out though. :wink: 

Edit: too bad it wasn't active when I went through those 45 pages earlier.....

Edit 2: I need a scared reaction. What is that thing @partyon and how do I stay far, far away from it?!?!

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Eh this is another slander, did I ask lol...

Partyon work harder, to be in no 1

Sorry babe! Wasn't meant as slander at all! :unsure: I just thought I would save us both some time by asking if he's a tsundere type of guy. We will know faster who he suits. :D

I love ya, you know that, right? :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1