Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Did anyone watch "The Office"? :sweat_smile: I have the feeling I missed some comedy-diamonds. I spent a lot of time during the past days watching clips on YouTube and feel like I should probably watch it. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@avondale16 is encounter happy or sad ending??? if happy then only i will tune in..anyway everytime I see PBG & SHK kiss, I feel losing my ahir and I could not stop myself to compare with SJK...!!!! I know they are all professional and stuff...but still...!!! I have a feeling that I will develop same feeling when I will see Song Joong ki and Kim Ji Won kissing.. Lol.. asaldal... 

I plan to watch next one on the same time slot though ;)

@kokodus i love your DP... its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@Lmangla  Forgive this late reply on your kind and caring shout out to how am I doing.  I am hanging in there best I can.  Like most people I am just so busy these days in trying to restructure things here and focusing on making a few changes in my life as well.  11 funerals and meeting a young girl who lost sight of her own value and life.  Has a way of humbling you into realizing how precious life and even time really is.  Shaking up my world and making me reflect on who I am and how I live and how much I take for granted.  What is it that I can give.  Maybe in challenging myself in reaching out and doing one kind thing for someone else a day even in the smallest way.  One things for sure no matter the age there is still so much to learn.  So many ways in which we are able to grow.  For myself in trying to mold my tiny self into someone who has a hope and desire to make a difference in her everyday rather large world...

@stroppyse  Thanks for tagging me I really enjoyed  watching Touch your heart and the DOTS moment.  You know how much I love DOTS and always will not just because of the Drama but also for some sweet memories I hold dear with people here.  Even the music brings back so much... This scene still moves my heart no matter how many times I have seen it...

Still touches my heart...  Always will...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm21lgQi2PvY6HzO71mi_touch-your-heart-20191342371438..jpg?w=854

:heart: -2

awww.. @USAFarmgirl ~ sounds like you had a rough couple of months; hang in there. sometimes, it can seem like a roller coaster but then it stops and you need time to catch your breath. aja aja fighting!

• Like 5

@USAFarmgirl sounds like it's been rough for you... hang in there! Getting to know about other people and their lives certainly has a way of humbling you. You have a kind heart.

@Dhakra I didn't watch all the series but I did watch some of it and loved it. My favourite episode has to be the fire drill. 

@LSGLMH_88 Encounter has a happy ending. I'll be honest, it was a bit weird watching PBG and SHK kiss when you know he's basically kissing his friend's wife. LOL

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

+2

@dotonly @avondale16Are you twins? :ph34r: I mean....you have the same dp....

@kokodusI know, I KNOW! I need to start it, but first I have to finish my variety shows!

@lynne22I know! I love that scene! :D 

@mouse007Exactly! Fire Drill was so funny! There are so many funny scenes in the Office. The snowball fight was also hilarous or overall the whole pranks! :D It has such a great humor!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3