Add and Subtract Game

Admin

41 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Your oppa @kokodus

8xjKqma.jpg

Radiating big dumb energy right there....

@Lmangla Oppa has 1.3M followers on insta but he follow no one, then suddenly last night around 3 AM KST he followed a fan account of SHB. We think he was either too drunk or too dumb to find her real account. He old afterall. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Thinkinggggg. :phew:

How long do you need to think? Do you think you would have an answer by tonight? :unsure:

Team Subtract will welcome you with open arms! :kiss_wink::kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

puppy-eyes.jpg?w=804

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, snowlou said:

@kokodus @partyon no unfortunately hasnt ever met Thor yet...he lives in Byron Bay in his super mansion...dont think i ll ever see him around.. My fav is Chris Evans though. So if i ever see Thor..i'm just gonna ask him to introduce me to Evans:joy:

Awww man.... :bawling:

Do you know any other famous Australians you could introduce us to? Like Nicole Kidman, Kylie Minogue or Hugh Jackman? hehe

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, jeijei said:

@partyon I can answer that for 500 points. 

Gracias for your kind offer, pero no! :D Mr. Playboy already answered. :D

PS. Sorry guys that I'm sometimes writing a few words in Spanish or German - hopefully you get the context anyway? Don't we have anyone on this thread who speaks French btw? :D

Je parle francais aussi. Oui! :D 

582 **** re-calculated

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@kokodus @superspace @Lawyerh @im0202 OMG I am still catching up on the convo.

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

I did try hard to not ship them in real life, but he is making it hard. 

Yes, I am self-combusting! Yellow phone cases and now this. Open shipper thread already lah, let's join in the WG twitter clownery. We may as well have some fun (and earn points). The whole thing is funny af! I really cannot with how dumb he is!

Someone tell the fan account they can actually remove him from their followers. Clearly fan account needs to save him because he cannot save himself. :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, superspace said:

However, except reason no 1, he still was cought stalking/visiting Winter Garden/SHB fan account. Oppa, your confession is too flashy! 

IKR. He(or his social media manager, let me try and be rational) really does stalk himself!

Alright, I just furiously liked everyone's post for the last 10 or so pages. I hope I am contributing to your bank accounts if @phikyl's theory is right!

:kaching1:

Update for all interested: YYS still has not unfollowed the fan account.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, Hanyeoun said:

@partyon  I manage a family-based private conglomerate of pharmaceutical, biotech, biomedical R&D and applications. Else, I'm studying for a PhD in immunology on infectious diseases -  The other staff often criticize me for being all over the place lol.

Hmmm...... So you're saying you're a chaebol? :w00t:

And how old are you?

Are you single?

Do you have abs?

Can we see a picture of you?

:joy:

PS. Extra question from @Lawyerh : Are you mean and cold-hearted at first, but after you start falling in love you become sweet and giddy? :D

• LOL 4