Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

6 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw I think I will follow her water spray routines. So much water. It is better to focus to the treatment. Since we are not 20s anymore ^_* 

Im still teenager as well... muahaha kidding. Yeah actually i also spray2 those rose water, oxi water, dont know anymore what water :D:sweatingbullets:. But i feel like not so many impact....

@Ameera Ali yeah eye cream also not working either for me hahaha... cant cure panda eye from too much night out spazzing those oppas :crazy::lol:

Yeah true her style is classic and cool... Tiffany i like her when perform, i think she has interesting & fun personality. Btw i like Everyday Love song the most from SNSD. Its not that popular but very catchy tune. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Im still teenager as well.

Same...like many moons ago....:rolleyes:

@Lmangla @ktcjdrama Liver or die...not sure why.... alternative title is What's Wrong Poon Sang? Doing well ratings wise , though it isn't my type of story and oppa...

Jang Ki Young is lovely ...he's got this intensity in his glares that I like :D ...ohhhh this too 

giphy.gif

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I am attending my son’s Baccalaureate event...:mellow: Quite a boring event so I am checking out Soompi. Checked Add/Sub thread JKY’s musclelicious gif assaulted my eyes so I have to changed tab but unfortunately the other tab is TYH thread right in @triplem slow molicious kissing gif....:scream:...I hope no other parent saw my pervy side....:naughty:

+2

• LOL 5

25 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am attending my son’s Baccalaureate event...:mellow: 

Bachelor degree graduation? First time heard that words... sounds hard to pronounce too haha... attend mine eons ago. Was in kebaya with bad makeup lol and hardly can open my eyes... (aka boring)

• LOL 4

@Lawyerh

I would be over the moon if my son had received his Bachelor Degree....:joy: Unfortunately it will takes years before he actually has it....:joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@Sejabin heard syahrini in Swizz... lol. @cenching joining her soon fly there? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

22 hours ago, Sejabin said:

590 :scream:

@angelangie what happened with that angry mood? 

nothing just angry with some ppl who always trying to pass their works on someone else

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Baccalaureate

Hm...isn't it a all boys party before marriage?:ph34r:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Liver or Die was tragic. I watched the second half only, I liked the main actor's performance. I cried so much while watching. But in general the drama is excellent.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I couldn't continue with Let Me Introduce Her, but somehow Love in Sadness is drawing me in to stay. Didn't really care for the female lead too, purely staying for the story, so curious how it will unfold. 

so is she still filming despite the scandal of her husband? is it affecting the ratings of the drama at all?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

so is she still filming despite the scandal of her husband? is it affecting the ratings of the drama at all?

She is. She insisted on it.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hm...isn't it a all boys party before marriage?:ph34r:

+2

:joy::joy::joy:

That’s Bachelor or Stag Party

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

+2

they might remove her soon.....as the scandal is affecting everything

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

+2

she insisted? somehow that just sounds like she took the drama production on hostage. poor things. this drama already had problems with potential plagiarism clash with let me introduce her. seems like this project was just jinxed.

• Like 2

@angelangie @Lmangla from what i saw, she kind of requested the production to change the filming schedule i guess is to fit her schedule after the witness interview. She was asked to leave at first?(Not sure about this part) but she just refused to leave despite the backlash from her husband.

+2

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

:joy::joy::joy:

That’s Bachelor or Stag Party

+2

I need to attend this :mrgreen: I never get invited to it :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Just now, sushilicious said:

@angelangie @Lmangla from what i saw, she kind of requested the production to change the filming schedule i guess is to fit her schedule after the witness interview. She was asked to leave at first?(Not sure about this part) but she just refused to leave despite the backlash from her husband.

+2

perhaps she didn't want to leave as that would seem like admission of guilt that her husband was shady... but considering how drama PDs hardly give actors even time off when they break bones, am surprised to hear that they are filming around her witness interview...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

+2

dunno.....lols i never really follow much on scandal....or things like this....if u want my actual view on this....things this scales are done to cover up some of the real issues in the world....

celebrities news are worth more coverage than some other issues in the country itself some times and will rob most of the spotlight....besides entertainment world is actually a really gray world out there

• Like 5