Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

30 minutes ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious, your number is 1000 lor....

Haha, yes, I was confused earlier - can't do maths, apparently... this is what happens when you're trying to work and not work at the same time!  Woops.

+2

• LOL 1

498 :cold_sweat:

woke up because of earthquake :expressionless: I want to run because all windows sound “brrmm” but my ulcer too hurt so I just like this on bed 0_0 .. if not mistake it already happened twice. I was dreaming but it was feel like earthquake the second one was a bit hard so mom also wake up. Oh God. I can’t run spontaneously  if happened again. I hate earthquake  :expressionless:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Ever since I heard Lee Jong Seok recite a poem in School 2013, I thought he had a lovely voice for spoken word performances. In reading the epilogue texts from his current drama Romance is a Bonus Book, it occurs to me that it would be nice to hear him recite some of those, at least the ones that are supposed to reflect his state of mind and his emotions. Just a random thought, I suppose.

This thread moves too fast for me to keep up...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

@kokodus, he'll forgive you.  He's thought things over and he realizes that you were only reading about the other man, not watching him in action, so the other guy clearly can't be as important.  (Plus, he's already taken.  There is no competition.  :lol:)

Awwwww he looks so good. Wait a min the other guy is already taken?!?! Don't tell me it's by you. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@themarchioness same, same! I'm working from home today and struggling to concentrate. 

Yes!  I woke up this morning, heard the wind still howling outside, and thought, "I'm just going to work from home," and then I slept for an an extra half hour.  Haha.  I should've saved my work at home day for a IWNLY day, but... maybe I'll work again from home on Wed. or Thurs.

@Sejabin, oh no!  Earthquake...!  Hope nothing too serious and more of a minor tremor type.  

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wait a min the other guy is already taken?!?! Don't tell me it's by you. LOL. 

Ummm... I reveal no secrets!  :P 

+2

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Yes!  I woke up this morning, heard the wind still howling outside, and thought, "I'm just going to work from home," and then I slept for an an extra half hour.  Haha.  I should've saved my work at home day for a IWNLY day, but... maybe I'll work again from home on Wed. or Thurs.

Same! We must live somewhat close to each other if we are both dealing with this crazy "wind storm". Exactly what happened to me today, I was supposed to go to the office but then I woke up, heard the wind howling and went "I'm just going to work from home" and slept for another hour. I am also planning to work from home again on Wednesday! LOL so it appears we both get 2 days of WFH? I can decide on the fly when I want to work from home but I usually try to stick to the same days each week. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

34 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

so it appears we both get 2 days of WFH? I can decide on the fly when I want to work from home but I usually try to stick to the same days each week. 

At my workplace, it depends on your position.  There are actually some people who work fully remote!   For people in my position, depending on your work schedule, you have to be in the office 2 or 3 days a week.  I think based on my work schedule I fall in the 2-day category?  (And since I'm working only 4 days this week, that means I can only work from home twice this week.)  Some people have set work at home/in-office schedules, but as I work mainly in the office and only work from home on an ad-hoc basis, I'm not as well-versed on what my limitations are because it's not normally an issue.  Heh.  

+2

• Like 5

Just finished ep 1 of Touch your heart. Yoo In Na is really cute and endearing even though her character is dumb. Hahaha. Lee Dong wook looks handsome of course, and he is soooo going to eat his own words he said at the end of ep 1. Lol. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

+ 2

23 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Just finished ep 1 of Touch your heart. Yoo In Na is really cute and endearing even though her character is dumb. Hahaha. Lee Dong wook looks handsome of course, and he is soooo going to eat his own words he said at the end of ep 1. Lol. 

I think she's stuck in these roles because of her choding body and choding voice. What a nightmare! She's a 36 year old actress still playing this kind of female Peter Pan in her roles. :crazy:

Soon, Kim SoHyun, who's 19 years old, will overtake her and play the mature woman to her school girl. Hmmm...maybe it's a good idea for her to play an auntie role to KSH just to wake writers up and stop infantilizing her.  :lol:

Image result for i'm an adult gif

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

+2

@packmule3 KSH has a big voice. Just to listen to her voice character, I think she can’t be cute like Yoo In Na’s voice. she is cute with her looks of course. But voice mmm not ^_* 

@themarchioness thanks!! @Ameera Ali what I hate about earthquake now is It’s already difficult for me to sleep now without earthquake, so if it’s happened again like this night, I must to struggle just to be able to sleep again. Sighhhhhhh. I hate earthquake ~_~ Plus It’s adding pain in my ulcer if I am in shock. Sighhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 3

@packmule3 Agreed. She is heavily being typecasted. I think this must be her third or fourth role as a dumb bad actress. Lol. The girl is obviously talented, wonder why she chooses the same role again and again. But I'm a shallow viewer as you might already know, so as long as the drama makes me happy, I'll watch it, trying to shut down all the flashbacks from her previous roles. Hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yoo In Na is really cute and endearing even though her character is dumb. Hahaha. 

She's already proving herself to be a lot smarter than she seems initially on the surface -- she reminds me of Elle from "Legally Blonde" actually.  i think the character is one who's always been told she is a certain way and so she's lived up to those expectations.  But now that she's in this unfamiliar environment, she gets to challenge herself in new and different ways and is slowly going to learn what she's really capable of.  As an example, when she is able to find relevant precedent for JR, he asks her how she found it and she says she remembers it from her law school days.  

I think Yoo In Na's character is one who just needs to be given an opportunity to shine, and once given, she will shine bright.  :) 

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@themarchioness She didn't really strike me a bright girl as of first ep. But it looks like she will get better in the coming eps. Very much looking forward to it. What actually impressed me about her is how she is willing to work hard and turn things around. She wants to prove him that she is also capable of doing work and doesn't want him to look down on her. And love how she remained sunny and cheery even after her whole career had fallen apart. That's endearing and I'm totally rooting for her. 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2

@packmule3 KSH has a big voice. Just to listen to her voice character, I think she can’t be cute like Yoo In Na’s voice. she is cute with her looks of course. But voice mmm not ^_* 

Exactly. :lol:  KSH can play more roles because her voice isn't limited to that babyish voice. To me, that breathy airy voice is fine if she's a pre-teen but she's a grown woman. 35 years old. 

Is there an age limit of aegyo? lol. Can a 30 year old woman girl do aegyo?  How about a 40 yo one? 50? Or my age? 

Actors should start branching out and go beyond the aegyo roles; they have a shelf life and an expiration date. I know Hyeri gets flak for her acting but at least she knows she can't be doing this forever. 

Image result for hyeri cute real man gif

This article in netizenbuzz stuck in my head. I'll highlight what I found funny. 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/05/yoo-in-na-and-iu-reveal-they-were.html

Article: Yoo In Na, "Went on vacation to America with IU, everyone thought we were elementary/junior high school kids"

Source: Mydaily via Daum

1. [+1,288, -178] Probably because their heights and bodies look like chodings

2. [+1,134, -30] My unni lives in New York and she's over 40 years old but people think she's in her twenties. Just like how we're bad at guessing westerner ages, westerners aren't really good at guessing Asian ages either. But then again, Asians are pretty youthful looking in general.

3. [+714, -47] You look younger the less defined your features are ㅋㅋ westerners have more dimensional faces so Asians by comparison look younger.

4. [+370, -3] White people are pretty bad at guessing Asian ages

5. [+367, -24] IU has a choding body even by Korean standards tsk tsk tsk

6. [+301, -4] I remember an American singer had a concert in Korea and they said in an interview that they have a ton of junior/high school fans in Korea ㅋㅋㅋ but when I saw the concert footage, everyone was actually in their twenties ㅋㅋ

7. [+250, -15] IU's considered a choding by Korean standards too

8. [+257, -65] I understand mistaking IU as a choding but I feel like you couldn't make that mistake with Yoo In Na's body...

9. [+86, -5] They're right... I remember being hit on by white kids who were 10 years younger than me. And black people don't age either. Their skin looks the same in their teens or their fifties.

10. [+55, -5] Basically a roundabout way for foreigns to say they feel no sexual attraction

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@themarchioness She didn't really strike me a bright girl as of first ep. But it looks like she will get better in the coming eps. Very much looking forward to it. What actually impressed me about her is how she is willing to work hard and turn things around. She wants to prove him that she is also capable of doing work and doesn't want him to look down on her. And love how she remained sunny and cheery even after her whole career had fallen apart. That's endearing and I'm totally rooting for her. 

Toooootally.  Love her attitude!  Glad you're on board.  :) 

• Like 5

I think last night soompi forum hang? I was about replying @triplem and then just went blank. 

My genre romcom/investigation dear. Normally not into makjang drama. But if the guy handsome i can negotiate LOL. :lol:

WWWSK youre right the story is weak and its also sooo sugary haha. I think @cenching will die from diabetes. Hahaha.:sweatingbullets:

Im waiting for Secret Forest but its only on end Dec 2019 :tears:

• Like 5