Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Actually @hibiscus23 I see you’re a PHJ fan from way back.  So you may know this.  Does he have nephews or nieces?  A recent Soompi article said this.  I thought he had nephews?

Spoiler

Park Hae Jin also showed his love for his family. He shared, “When I don’t have anything special, I watch ‘Forest’ with my nieces and family when it airs. My nieces, who turned seven and ten this year, call me by my character’s name and chase me around. When I’m not working, I make tanghulu (Chinese candied fruit on sticks) with my nieces and play with them.”

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Replies 135.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• cenching

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

Who among you here is watching Itaewon Class, is it any good? I'm at Ep. 1 now. And also, Hyun Bin's Hyde, Jykell, Me drama ... I'm adding it to my watchlist :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@Sarang21 I like J Hope bec he’s playful and sweet. I also like Jinkookie (the youngest) because he’s talented but I’m sure my opinion might change as I get to know the members better. These 2 just caught my eye right away. 

J-hope got the nickname of "sunshine" because he is always laughing and looks so joyful. 

You should listen to kookie´s song "My time" he really got a nice voice. 

+2

• Love 3

@triplem I watched episode 1 of Hi bye mama, it is soooooooooooooooooooooo good

it is better than Seo Kang Joon's drama :)

I still want to watch SKJ, but the little girl stole my heart (correction, the child is a boy :D )  

Kim Tae-hee is also a very good actress, she shows the feelings of a mother very well

+2 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Sushimi me was like that before OCN drama :joy:

now if stranger oppa call me & ask to meet me in scary building I will be like ,give me 5 seconds I will be with you :ph34r:

15831567931583156778.gif

+2

• LOL 2

@Lawyerh hello.  The Weather thread is as slow as the pace of that drama.  E1 was unusual, most drama tries to get your interest, this one .... :D  I get the visuals but it may try too hard.  The best part was the book club and a man trying to sell LED light in a town where FL likes dark moody room and moonlit walk with cute bookstore owner.  Who wants bright light in your face?!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Sushimi all that list I try watching them but expect the guest I couldn’t keep up watching  them :joy: 

** I will give myself a cookie, I get some right :tounge_xd:

I think some oppa make me watch OCN drama , my next will be Rugal :love:

15831590861583159077.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha I like the bookstore owner and his lazy lifestyle for sure :joy:. The drama is quite different. So far its ok for me. But Im not so into the FL character yet. The rest of side characters also quite interesting. What do you think? 

Yes! I love Eun Seob's lifestyle for sure! who wouldn't want to live a quiet life, reading peacefully in a bookstore in the countryside living a happy family life and being surrounded by warm neighbours? 

It's slow for sure and yes, I don't know how I feel toward FL yet. I find her rather strange but I'm sure her backstory will help explain why she is the way she is. 

Overall I really like it from the first 2 episodes I've seen so far. 

• Love 1

@mouse007
I got it in The Face Shop. Mango Seed Advanced Ceramide Radiant Moisturising Oil, I also have Mango Seed Advanced Moisturizing Butter. It's quite affordable though. I bought this series because of the ceramide contained. I need it for my skin care regimen as recommended by my Dermatologist since I am using Retinoid Acid.

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic