Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@triplemReally? That's interesting. With the same cast? Going to watch it aswell.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

@sushiliciousNo, I'm not. :huh: If there are only Feb people allowed, you have to delete me again @Lmangla

kekeke... nothing like that. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@triplemReally? That's interesting. With the same cast? Going to watch it aswell.

No mention of same cast . The only one confirmed is Apostle Jo ( curly hair dude , yes the creepy one ) :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, triplem said:

No mention of same cast . The only one confirmed is Apostle Jo ( curly hair dude , yes the creepy one ) :D 

Ugh....most hated character ever. But I guess a sign that he did a well job of acting. :D Sigh....just using the name again is kinda lame. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

42 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Ugh....most hated character ever. But I guess a sign that he did a well job of acting. :D Sigh....just using the name again is kinda lame. 

Oh yes...I really could not stand him there. But right now I am watching him in a Variety programme called Coffee Friends and he is such a sweetheart there. So he really is a good actor.

• Like 5

@triplem  ikr?!?! He has the perfect face cut out for a evil villain that when he acts down to earth and nice in real life, it is really shocking. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

+2

@kokodusYou saw him aswell sis? :o It's really hard to believe he's a nice guy. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@Dhakra Haha yes. They gave him the dishwashing job as soon as he arrived and he did it without complaining. He was also so meticulous and hard-working and jovial. It's nice.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

btw happy birthday to our Februaries :wub::wub: @kokodus @sushilicious @Lmangla wish you all luck for all the year:heart:

Back from my cave as I'm trying to back vidding, my third try but sources not good (any advice where I can get good sources of raw vid?) should be set in 720p and still will be.. Yashhh but I hope you guys check it on my YT and give it a like it will be soooo niceeee:joy: 

Memories of Alhambra:innocent: cc to MoA watchers on this thread: @staygold @stargazer187 @stroppyse and kokodus

Add: so you guys are talking about coffee friends.. About that villain drama guy, what the drama he has before?

before going back to school.. Heheheh~

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Just discovered there is a sixth season of my favorite variety show "I Can See Your Voice" currently airing. :D Each week is saved for now and I have three episodes to watch. Woohoo!

But now is SuperBowl Time! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, triplem said:

@stroppyse Rebel . I wish I had started earlier . Just finished eps 2 - I cried my eyes out . Oppa & YKS have not even appeared but the Father’s love for his family touched me  & Gil Dong’s childhood was so tragic & sad . I know why now Kim Sang Joong won the MBC Daesang . 

I know! Right?

While it was broadcasting, I really wanted to watch it, but the first 4 episodes were sooo painful with how the slave family was being treated, that I couldn't watch. But, later on, when I was watching after the broadcast, I wished that I had watched it during broadcast because it was so spazzworthy!

I adore Kim Sang Joong. He is definitely an interesting and intense actor. He played my fave character in City Hunter, and that wasn't easy because I watched CH for Lee Min Woo at the time, but got won over by KSJ's complex character instead. :D

And, YKS's character in Rebel has such a growth arc. So good! I was even a bit surprised with the romance arcs in it, but I won't discuss it until you've watched it more. :D

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 1