Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

watching @Dhakra and @kokodus talking about angry comment makes me sweat and a little nervous:sweatingbullets: guys, don’t start a war on each other okay :) (I love how the war is like reacting using angry reactions)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

avocado juice is really good for calming our ulcers.. I recommend this for gastritis. The effect really strong than antacid :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

@LSGLMH_88 YASSSSS GURL!!!!! Do you now see why i'm soooo into Deng Lun and Ashes of Love. I just finished rewatching it in Viki and the commenters there are hilarious. Hahaha. Honestly I didn't think any drama would top Ten miles of peach blossoms, but this one did. It is way more complex and they dealt with so many emotions at once. I can never ever forget that wedding scene in my life. So good, so sad and and so powerful. Goshhhh. 

Dl75LY4V4AE4Tqp?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

+2

watching @Dhakra and @kokodus talking about angry comment makes me sweat and a little nervous:sweatingbullets: guys, don’t start a war on each other okay :) (I love how the war is like reacting using angry reactions)

Don’t worry . This is how @kokodus & @Dhakra communicates :joy:. I actually like their arguments. It can be terribly entertaining 

Edited by triplem
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3

@triplem i get really nervous when arguments arrive IRL. :sweatingbullets: Can't help it :(even if it's not related to me. :(

@bairama a glimpse of guest for you :) like how koreans would say "Service"

giphy.gif

This gif was taken probably in the first two minutes of episode 1.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem i get really nervous when arguments arrive IRL. :sweatingbullets: Can't help it :(even if it's not related to me. :(

+2

yea, you should see the feel in drama threads when it can get heated... for me, what's confusing is when I am not sure what on earth the argument is even about...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1