Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Lmao. Some netizens started a conspiracy that Running Man Yoo Jae Suk & Lee Kwang Soo are secretly dating. What the.:joy: 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

+2 :bawling:

• Like 1

@Dhakra Usually when I go, my gym is empty except for me and a couple other people. The past week though, it's been hella crowded. Like so crowded that I rearranged my workout in order to make sure I could use the equipment as soon as it was empty. >< Not going to lie, I'm hoping as soon as March hits the new years crowd will die down a little bit. I applaud them for coming/trying but I miss my empty gym! :lol:

I go by myself but there's a couple guys there that I'll hang out with and who will spot me when I bench. Also, I have 3 separate workouts, depending on the day. Each is full body but they all have different things in them. 

A: Warm up, Hip thrusts, seated cable pull, squat, normal grip bench, romanian deadlift, side lying abduction, plank

B: Warm up, Glute bridge, lat pulldown, walking lunge, military press, back extension, seated hip abduction, sit ups, horizontal rope chop

C: Warm up, Glute bridge, horizontal row, sumo squat, close grip bench, sumo deadlift, seated abduction, sit ups, horizontal rope chop.

They're arranged in supersets so I'll do the first lift immediately followed by the second with 2 min rest between sets. Then third lift followed by 4th with 2 min rest between sets again. Followed by the rest in order but not in supersets.

And then my weekly schedule is A, B, Cardio, A, C. 

I did not try the russian twist yet. I was planning on subbing it for situps on day C [tomorrow]. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@sushilicious JJH is looking good...don't smack me but I don't want him to have too much romance with FL :ph34r:...

I like that his character is a dedicated uncle..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, triplem said:

@sushilicious JJH is looking good...don't smack me but I don't want him to have too much romance with FL :ph34r:...

I like that his character is a dedicated uncle..

Haha don’t worry I won’t. I too don’t like romance stuff, so I’m okay with it :) 

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@lynne22 again TMOPB?? now thats what I call True fan !!! Ashes of love seems to take me to another level... i just can't comprehend... chinese fantasy dramas are so darn good... another level altogether... i miss mark chao & yang mi though...

• LOL 2

Thank you admins and mods for moving the off topic button to the top to prevent members mistakenly tap on it instead of the like button cos it was placed above it before.

After going through Guess the abs, Questions arises...Hm...

"I wonder how it feels like to have washboard abs..Imagine showering..." 

@cenching

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@sushilicious :bawling: nooo don't ruin the lovely ice creammm.....

@LmanglaI'm loving your picture profile :love:

@LSGLMH_88 hehehee... its just so happen I read that TMOPB are now licensed by Viki too.. I'm hoping to watch it with a deeper english sub by viki team :joy:

And Yes.. Ashesssss is the bomb in 2018... :bawling:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@lynne22 ~ DP is pic of mango falooda. (a desert filled with mixture of jelly, rice noodle/vermicilli, sago, ice cream, dry nuts and fruits)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1