Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

@thanie @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali Yay!! I am LOVING it!! And Hyun Bin is just so handsome in this one! 

On 12/18/2019 at 8:25 PM, angelangie said:

i havent watch any Kdrama for a long times since Hotel de Luna :P 

is it good?

It's good! You should definitely check it out. I haven't seen any of Hyun Bin's other dramas since Secret Garden but I really like him in Crash Landing on You.

• Love 4
  • Replies 148.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

This girl is my hero :joy:

which cdrama is this with the abs appreciation? she must be side character? does anyone else notice that minor characters are far more appreciative of abs and looks while the leads themselves never say how handsome their love is? :lol:

On 12/23/2019 at 8:40 PM, triplem said:

Poor LSY @Sushimi ...he never got this level of hate even in his last affair drama. I think he will be scarred for life 

who is LSY and what drama is this? what happened? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
33 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

who is LSY and what drama is this? what happened? 

Lee Sang Yoon. VIP. Long story, but supposedly he (the character in the story) cheated on his fabulous and perfect wife so he (the reel and the real) is getting from viewers all the hatred in this world you can possibly think of. I exaggerate :P Well, because I see differently why things ended up the way it was for the couple... Oh believe me, what he did is peanuts compared to what Jinsang did. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

which cdrama is this with the abs appreciation? she must be side character? does anyone else notice that minor characters are far more appreciative of abs and looks while the leads themselves never say how handsome their love is? :lol:

Surprisingly  she is the main lead girl :joy:. The drama is called: My Girlfriend is an Alien....you can find it on Youtube with Sub. 

+2

• LOL 3
47 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Surprisingly  she is the main lead girl :joy:. The drama is called: My Girlfriend is an Alien....you can find it on Youtube with Sub. 

+2

is the girlfriend from earth or actually alien?

• LOL 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic