Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Oh hello Tr....Tra..... @TRaNzSorry, I needed to check your name a few times. So not used to type your name. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

21 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@packmule3 I know right. How dare he! :glasses:

lol. 

4 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@Dhakra Thats okay, im new here. hahaha

Don't joke because I'm going to "out" you. You're actually THE grandpa on that list that @Dhakra made. lol.  You and my missing friend cameltoes... errr... @CamelKnight . 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

212 :kiss:

@Dhakra.. @mouse007 makes that sounds like love = battlefield. Fight for the one you love and she will fights for you too.. why must fight when we can live in peace ?_?

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

212 :kiss:

@Dhakra.. @mouse007 makes that sounds like love = battlefield. Fight for the one you love and she will fights for you too.. why must fight when we can live in peace ?_?

I'm a mercenary. Pay me with cookies or Ben and Jerry's ice cream, I'll fight for you. I'll even do mud-wrestling. hahaha. 

• LOL 5

@TRaNzOh hello then Newbie, tell me a little about yourself? Do you like some specific artist? Arianda Grande perhaps? :D 

@packmule3If I remember correctly, I am older than @TRaNz

@SejabinLove is a battlefield. Especially if you are a guy.

@stroppyseCheck your pms hon. :unsure: And we were just talking about this boytoy stuff. Sigh...my luck with girls will never end....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3

+2

@Sejabin I guess is a give or take situation in which If a man fights for a woman when the woman is hurt by others. The man will expect the same treatment he did for the woman. But in my eyes, a lot of woman will not do that, because they want to be loved but not to give too much love. And they expect that they will be the one who will receive the most things (Not saying all of y’all. I meant those who are dating) :) 

I hate it when woman would spam the heck out of their phones to the man. Just to get him to send a text back. Like sending 80 plus random text. Annoying AF.

There is never really ‘peace’ because humans are shown many different things that could start a war. Every day.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Sejabin because love IS a battlefield! You gotta fight for your right.. to parrrtteeeeyyy! LOL just kidding. But seriously, relationships are work! 

@sushilicious can't blame people (men and women) for putting up walls and hesitating to give it all they've got because they've gotten burned before and there are people out there who will walk all over you. It's actually really sad.. but then again, trust is not a right.. it's earned. I wouldn't want to give someone my all either if that person isn't giving me the same kind of treatment. It's not selfishness, it's self-care. :D

Team Sub - we always manage to somehow bring the numbers down close to 100 and then somehow team Add shows up and brings the numbers back up to 200. And the tug of war begins all over again. LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I love how people come and go in this thread....where is that Wook user that came in and said hi and never came back?

#life. 

People come and go like a breeze. Like how once I came in @Dhakra is gone. 

#sadlife

+2

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 5