Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

6 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Hyun Bin is a force. Love him even more now. hahaha

Rewatching The Swindlers to get my continued fix of HB. I even bought a legit copy. :)The Swindlers isn't the best of movies, but it's a cute tale, and HB as the smart richard simmons, smirking, plan within a plan, out for the ultimate revenge scam-meister is irresistibly cute.  :)

Also, trying to find a copy of The Rampant somewhere. Sageuk HB fighting off zombies! I really, really want to watch it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@bedifferent I’m doing well . Which hospital are you with now ? I remember you moved right ? Noted on Children Of Nobody 

Seems Saegeuk zombies are the thing now @stroppyse

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Germans are always first when complaining. We are good at being angry.

LOL. Babe, you totally made me laugh with this one! I had thought that Germans were supposed to be such stoics, but then I actually met some Germans...

146 (corrected)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

31 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

LOL. Babe, you totally made me laugh with this one!

Ba-Babe!? What the.....

EiJYWk.gif&key=efcba3fa6fd8cc31365b56645

Babe!? When did......for real stropp-stropp? Babe!? Wow....I mean.....wow.....So I'm your babe now.....okay.....that's new..

35 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I had thought that Germans were supposed to be such stoics, but then I actually met some Germans...

Stoic? I really had to look up that term, you think germans are calm and even-tempered? We can be running volcanoes if something is not as we are used to it. We are friendly and calm, as long as everything is like we are used to it. We are masterminds of diplomacy, but if you stomp on our feet, we are going off. :D  

I mean......we pretty much write quite frequently......you should now by now that I'm not like that. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Babe can't sleep.

• LOL 3

11 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Well, okay. I'm currently on a break from any gym-duty, due to not having a phone right now. I just can't train without having good music. One hour of running is just......running...

Yeah, I can't do cardio just for the sake of cardio. Especially not running. It's too boring, which is why I picked up weight lifting. Even without music, I'm too focused on whatever lift I'm doing to even glance at the clock really. Go to the gym at 1am and next thing I know, I'm finishing up and it's already 3am but I haven't looked at the clock once. 

It works for me. :lol: 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

+2

@phikylI always do 2 hours of training aswell. Every 2 days. Weightlifting is like a drug, especially since I discovered the tool to push biceps. Arms hurt like crazy, but to see these little bad boys pop out while lifting...is kinda addicting. :joy: Time really flies at the gym. 

Doing Cardio just for cardio is like hell for me, I mean...you just run on the spot for 30-45minutes. And you totally run faster while listening to "Eye of the Tiger" and stuff. T

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

152 :relieved:

maybe babe needs to watch a drama so babe can sleep wkwkwkwk *dying laughing in here

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@SejabinNaaah, Babe can't sleep while watching dramas. Babe usually listens to 1 out of 3 calming ASMR artist to make him tired and sleep. That's why babe always wakes up covered in earphone cable.

Seriously, if I ever die during sleep, it will be because of self strangling with an earphone cable. 

• LOL 4

152 :relieved:

@Dhakra hahaha I just know it babe always sleep while using earphone. wkwkwkwkwk 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3

Babe goes to sleep now. But since I have no phone currently, no calming sounds. :( So no earphones also.  But I need this stuff.

Spoiler

• Like 3

Sing a nostalgic song for Ahjumma who grew up with Wang FeiHong...

傲氣傲笑萬重浪 熱血熱勝紅日光
膽似鐵打 骨似精鋼
胸襟百千丈 眼光萬里長
誓奮發自強 做好漢
做個好漢子 每天要自強
熱血男子 熱勝紅日光

讓海天為我聚能量 去開天闢地
為我理想去闖 看碧波高壯
又看碧空廣闊浩氣揚 既是男兒當自強

昂步挺胸大家作棟樑 做好漢
用我百點熱 耀出千分光
做個好漢子 熱血熱腸熱 熱勝紅日光

重唱 

Translation:

Vigorous when facing the beatings of ten thousands heavy waves
Ardent just like the rays of the red sun
Having courage like forge iron and bones as hard as refined steel
Having lofty aspirations and excellent foresight
I worked extremely hard, aspiring to be a strong and courageous man 
In order to become a hero, One should strive to become stronger everyday
An ardent man shines brighter than the sun
Allowing the sky and sea to amass energy for me
To split heaven and part the earth, to fight for my aspirations
Watching the stature and grandure of jade coloured waves
at the same time watching the vastness  jade coloured sky,  let our noble spirit soar

I am a man and I must strive to strengthen myself.
Walking in firm steps and standing upright let us all aspire to be a pillar of the society, and to be a hero
Using our hundredfold warmth, to bring forth a thousandfold of brilliance
Be a hero
Being ardent and with strong courage
Shine brighter than the sun

+2

• Like 3

hello all you babes! :joy:

It is so cold here! I’m wearing a thick sweater and winter jacket and I’m still freezing!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1