Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Novel Jinmi is so sly, whatever happened to that pure and innocent Jinmi though...lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

+2

So I decided I want to watch "Romance is a Bonus Book". It seems like a nice drama.

@triplemHave you seen the trailer for "Trap" or "Blue Eyes"? Especially the last one sounds amazing. The premise sounds promising, it gets me these MXM vibes. Finally a drama about an assassin again. Yaaaay. 

Definitely going to watch both, sadly "Trap" has only 7 episodes. 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Novel Jinmi is so sly, whatever happened to that pure and innocent Jinmi though...lol. 

@kokodus sly in what way? 

• Like 1

So I checked the last 110 pages, this is what the teams look like: If somebody switched teams, let me know. The names below the line had three or less posts and weren't as active as the majority of the other teammembers.

Team Add:

@stargazer187

@triplem

@dotonly

@Dhakra

@sushilicious

@Sejabin

@cenching

@staygold

-----------------------

@TRaNz
@CamelKnight

@themarchioness

@packmule3

Team Sub:

@mouse007

@kokodus

@USAFarmgirl

@Lmangla

@dotonly

@angelangie

@bairama

@lynne22

@ebullient

-------------------------

@rosierosie

So team are quite equal in terms of members, but Team Add has more people which really active.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

15 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

So I checked the last 110 pages, this is what the teams look like: If somebody switched teams, let me know. The names below the line had three or less posts and weren't as active as the majority of the other teammembers.

So team are quite equal in terms of active members, but Team Add has more people which really write a lot. 

@Dhakra wow! I can't believe you actually went through 110 pages! That's a lot!!! I'm glad you did though bec now we know what's happening. So it's the frequency of team members posting that is affecting it. So I guess team sub doesn't post as often as team add :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus sly in what way? 

In many ways. LOL. You remember the scene where Heavenly empress tries to kill Jin mi using her Lotus fire and Phoenix came right on time to save her?!? In the novel, before he comes Jinmi says to Heavenly empress that she is pregnant with Phoenix's son to save herself. In the drama, it was Phoenix who says that to stop his mother. Lol. And she also pretends to be dead once she sees Phoenix. LOLOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@mouse007Yes and when @dotonlychanges to Team Add, it's pretty much 6 against just a few Subs. 

What I always asked myself, in 4000 pages, did we never change the starting letters to decide in which Team everyone is? :D Is it the same since day 1? :D 

• LOL 2

156 - corrected

@Dhakra that's why it's pretty much a landslide when @dotonly switches to team Add. I don't know if the team assignments have changed since this thread started.

@wookdnation hello! And welcome aboard! We hope you'll stay and play with us!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@mouse007 sorry your number should be 156. New team add has coming @wookdnation

There was a time when we played according to the last letter of the name instead of first letter. There was a huge tournament, and team sub had many members, at that time I was still in team add, as usual always in the losing team. LOLOL. Actually that's when many people started coming to this thread. 

@mouse007 More than Jinmi, I think you will start disliking Phoenix more. Hahaha. I'll elaborate on this later after I finish reading it fully. 

For sometime we also played with -10/+10 because we felt it took forever to reach the ends with just +2/-2. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I remember the time when we played +5/-5 and the rounds were pretty fast. :D I never experienced it at 10x speed. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3