Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

WE WONNNNNN 

@triplem @angelangie This happens once in a blue moon only so please don't forget to update the front page. Hahahah

Done deal ! Congrats Team Sub.  

Edited by Guest

34 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Congrats sub team!:smiley:

————————

@Lawyerh @triplem @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali @snowlou @partyon @000231846597 don’t you all just hate it...when the ML turns around to look at the backseat of the car and his expression changes as though someone is there..the series ended and they never even tell you who is at the backseat?:dizzy:This is going to be grinding my gears for a year, wondering who is at the backseat.:joy:My oh my, what a torture. Imagine they have a sequel and it turns out that there is nothing at the backseat? ooohhhhh my god I will be so pissed :joy:

+2

I feel your pain....open endings are the worst....you don't feel any closure . 

43 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

my baby watching oh my baby kdrama with me, and when I close the drama he is screaming and crying right now :scream: oh baby R :expressionless: am I introducing kdrama too soon to him?

what kdrama were you watching?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@000231846597 don’t you all just hate it...when the ML turns around to look at the backseat of the car and his expression changes as though someone is there..the series ended and they never even tell you who is at the backseat

Ya I HATE cliffhangers. Imagine the next season is not gonna be produced....which happened in many cases....

WOAH finally a win for team subtract since I am in this thread :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1