Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

So Nicky Wu’s wife is pregnant. Hm. Congrats.

Shi Shi seems fitting with Nicky. Haha

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@lynne22 @cenching I don't know who Gina is...but they look sickly sweet together. AWWWWWW. 

2Q7pM.jpeg

She is a professional ballerina turned actress.... She is pretty...

+2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

She is pretty... :wub:

IIRC I think she had a cute historical drama aired a few months back... I can't remember was it with Jiro wang? lol

• Like 1

@cenching Oooo ballerina!!! She indeed looks pretty. Have they been in any show together?!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

She is pretty... :wub:

IIRC I think she had a cute historical drama aired a few months back... I can't remember was it with Jiro wang? lol

Yup, I watched it....slapstick comedy...:joy:  MengFei Jia Dai....very nice costume and makeup 

@kokodus

They didn’t have any show together as far as I know. I was wondering also why suddenly they were dating...:joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I think it was more of an equal push and pull when @dotonly was on team sub (wink wink hint hint) :wink:

6 hours ago, cenching said:

Btw, I saw in YouTube the vid of PBG dancing to Bombastic....He has this cheeky charms going on strong....

@cenching That was part of the trailer for Moonlight Draw By Clouds. I watched that video like a million times and I even downloaded the song because of it. He's so adorable dancing!

@kokodus waaaah! I love that GIF of Deng Lun smiling with hearts floating. I am extremely tempted to use it as my DP... :wub:

And THANK YOU for sharing that vid of Deng Lun and Yang Zi... I SHIP THEM SO HARD! And yes, I would settle for having them work on a drama together. I don't understand though why some fans are so against the pairing.. is it because they are so in love with Deng Lung that they can't see him with anyone? But being ridiculous like that and attacking his co-stars would be harming him right? They're inadvertently causing him to have difficulties. UGH can't we all just enjoy our actors/actresses, ship them and just be supportive regardless?

Yang Zi has known Deng Lun longer so in a way, she has more claim on him than those fans. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 2