Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@kokodus

DengLun’s fans started to get crazy after Ashes....He gains many CP fans from Ashes. They were attacking Sandra Ma just bcoz she wished him Happy Birthday in Weibo. Yang Zi put her foot down by issuing a statement that DengLun and her are good friends and please focus on the work not personal life...

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

50 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ohh and btw Oppa's Faith drama thread is still the thread with highest number of pages in soompi. 4544 pages. I'm so proud of my fellow LMH fans. Haha. 

It’s amazing how dedicated they are !

@sushilicious Must like the bad boy type :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, cenching said:

@kokodus

DengLun’s fans started to get crazy after Ashes....He gains many CP fans from Ashes. They were attacking Sandra Ma just bcoz she wished him Happy Birthday in Weibo. Yang Zi put her foot down by issuing a statement that DengLun and her are good friends and please focus on the work not personal life...

Yeah.. I remember this incident...  This is why a lot of actors would rather be private.  

That incident with Sandra Ma is ridiculous. She's his next co-star FGS :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, cenching said:

@kokodus

This is really crazy. And I'm sure these so called fans only started obsessing over him after Ashes of love while Yang Zi and Lun ge know each other from when they were only 18. I'm sure no one even knew him at that time. Pssst. These crazy fans can say whatever they want it wouldn't put a dent on their longstanding friendship. These people should get a life. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I pretend I didn't read this baby sis :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

This is really crazy. And I'm sure these so called fans only started obsessing over him after Ashes of love while Yang Zi and Lun ge know each other from when they were only 18. I'm sure no one even knew him at that time. Pssst. These crazy fans can say whatever they want it wouldn't put a dent on their longstanding friendship. These people should get a life. 

There's another incident...

So, YZ congratulated DL for making an instagram account, and suddenly those rabid fans attack her there.. forcing her to delete her comment and unfollowed him :sweatingbullets:

Seriously tho.. its too much when I think about it.. ckckkckc.. personally I think it wont affect their friendship but because of this kind of thing.. we won't see much of their interaction anymore.. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

There's another incident...

So, YZ congratulated DL for making an instagram account, and suddenly those rabid fans attack her there.. forcing her to delete her comment and unfollowed him :sweatingbullets:

Seriously tho.. its too much when I think about it.. ckckkckc.. personally I think it wont affect their friendship but because of this kind of thing.. we won't see much of their interaction anymore.. 

I'm speechless. Did she delete her comment in the end? 

• Like 3

I wondering if Gina was attack by DengLun’s fans before? DengLun isn’t the type who hiding a gf. His pictures with Gina in full PDA were littering in Weibo before....

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

@lynne22

During his birthday, Sandra and DengLun’s variety show “Who’s The Keyman?” was airing and they had a good chemistry there so they did gain some shippers....

• Like 4

2 hours ago, triplem said:

By the way @Lmangla did you see KNG's new drama teaser...it will be a blast :D ..

read the synopsis and it looks like it will be fun. it is also on SBS. the big channels are my comfort zone. :sweatingbullets:

ooh, our tags are looking different! we have a star?! it looks snazzy! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@triplem Yup, got to love me some bad boys *giggles*

To me, I think that Actors will show more of their skills and potentials through antagonist roles. Being a protagonist, they will be restricted in terms of their skills and the things they should do.Because Protagonist got to be the one who cleans up the antagonist’s rubbish while the antagonist can just do whatever they want. 

By saying this, genres is also one of the factors. Lighter genre will bound the actors at some certain extend, heavier genres will show more but will lose that light moments. And at the same time, you know...let them be crazy for a bit :) 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

+2

• LOL 3