Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

25 minutes ago, triplem said:

But Signal has that mystery of time travel or rather different time dimensions. I am still hoping for season 2 :D . I didn't watch Voice 2 at the end of the day, since JH was no longer in it. Didn't feel the same.

That’s true but both dramas have police element so I just feel weird that JH isn’t there....:lol:  Talking about JH addiction...:lol:

+2 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

That’s true but both dramas have police element so I just feel weird that JH isn’t there....:lol:  Talking about JH addiction...:lol:

+2 

here let me fan your JH addiction...

giphy.gif

Very old drama called Robber. I have not seen it but made the gif for someone here...

Full vid

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

@cenching Of course Yang Zi has lot of other male friends (Heard that she has been in the industry for a long time) And she is such a easy going person. But I would like to focus only on how she behaves around Lun ge. LOL. Lending a hand for a lady is the duty of every  gentleman. LOL. All the actors do it. So no need to read to much into that gesture. They are just good friends who likes to tease around with each other, and I so like that. I just want to see them together in another drama or movie. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Ohh and btw Oppa's Faith drama thread is still the thread with highest number of pages in soompi. 4544 pages. I'm so proud of my fellow LMH fans. Haha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Congratulations!!!!

Spoiler

tumblr_ockcv2ymua1s1hcmko4_540.gif

cr: dramabeans

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@kokodus

The thing is if many fans from both sides against the pairing, you have little chance to see them in another drama together.... That’s C ent....:crazy:

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, triplem said:

How did you go from abs to food in one line @lynne22? I suppose they are both equally yummy???

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 

two words : CHOCOLATE ABS..... HAHAHHAA

I tried to find other gif.. but its full of kpop ones so I won't share those haha.. you know how I feel about kpop industry that is too body oriented right? lol..

fitnesschocolate_medium.jpeg?w=1000

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

29 minutes ago, cenching said:

@kokodus

The thing is if many fans from both sides against the pairing, you have little chance to see them in another drama together.... That’s C ent....:crazy:

+2

That is very sad. You would think that after coming from a hit drama together, they will have many offers to work together. Money milking scheme. Unfortunately C-ent is kinda weird. LOL. I know there will always be some individual fans of an actor who don't like their idols to be paired with anyone. But I didn't know that Lun ge has so many of those stupid crazy fans enough to start a war on social media platforms. Sigh sigh. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, triplem said:

And is Lee Hana coming back? nothing is confirmed. MTG was the best villain. Without him it lacked punch...at least that's how i felt skimming through some cuts.

The leads remained.

+2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Im gonna say this. Most Guys makes a good sexy and psychopathic murderer. Hahahahahaha:naughty:

+2

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3