Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I was so happy that it opened this week; have been waiting for almost 3 months. now if they would only open movies and malls....

I need to cut mine too...so long...I mean I prefer it a bit shorter...our malls are opened though but very strict with all the social distancing stuff in place.

@Lawyerh ahahaha it is ok la..not everyone will love all the characters . But I believe a lot of WG shippers also like IkSong though...ahahah ...

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

Anyway , am off to wait for my sperm drama...cannot wait to see what happens next. @alleram95 are you up to speed? If you're free could I tag you to translate the preview for Oh My Baby

Feel free to do so :) I'll help to the best I can. 

• Love 3

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah there I said it... 

Thanks @Lawyerh. I hope they get the hint. I don’t wish for the shipper thread to start resembling the main thread :blink:

That was the reason I started avoiding the main thread in the first place

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

it is June now.. aissshhhh I don’t know until when this covid19 situation happen :sweatingbullets:

I told mom if this end I want to take her and my baby to Bali. We need vacation. Tsk!

same here; I am so weary of this whole lockdown... before it all started, my cousins group on was discussing about doing something in a summer like meeting up and going somewhere for a holiday. now, maybe next year. sigh.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@thanie yes I've seen the ad and kinda wish they didn't force him to speak Tagalog although I also understand why.. the masses react to that kind of charm. LOL

They haven't given us any details as to what school will be like in September except that it will be different. We suspect alternate schedules but it's still a few months away so  we likely won't get any new details until we get closer to. 

Some businesses are allowed to re-open now but not all. There is a list of what's allowed to re-open and what isn't. They are also still encouraging work from home at least until August-September. Parks have re-opened although people are still encouraged to practice social distancing. The premier is under pressure to restart the economy but health officials are wary. 

11 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Wedding or not, I need to know if EunSup gets with NaRi. LOL

@TRaNz LOL I'm with you on this one! They are too cute together. I just hope none of the good guys die.. Yeong, EunSop, NaRi (and her counterpart in Corea whose name escapes me right now), LG, Tae-Eul.. I also hope for a happy ending for Shinjae where he is reunited with his real mother.. is that asking for too much? LOL

5 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

I travelled to Manila last Xmas. Really impressed by the multiple cultural influences there.

It's one of the things I love about the Philippines, the diversity and how it's culture is actually a mishmash of other cultures which makes it unique in itself.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@lynne22 @mouse007 kill me already...QQ is frustrating me to the max. Eps 17 didn't she and HS promise each other to be honest and so on...and now she wants to rewrite the script and push him off to protect him.  Whose stupid idea is it to have noble idiocy in drama scripts???? :angry: If only HS wasn't so adorable ...urghhh....

I know right?! QQ is adorable but also so frustrating especially when she is trying to set up CC with HS! UGH!!!! HS is the winner here and I cannot believe how patient and gentle he continues to be with QQ.

• Love 3

I don't think there will be any new content in the special ep. They have already released bts worth of atleast 5mins for all the eps and we had relay cams too. But I'm most looking forward to the band live session. I'm wondering whether they will perform the same songs from the drama or any new songs will be there. And since it's going to be on Na PD's YT channel, I'm hoping against hope that he will reel them in any of one of his variety shows. They are still shooting for 3MAD I think, just saying....LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I can't go back to the Philippines because I can't afford getting quarantined in a hotel. :sweatingbullets:  Besides, it's typhoon season there in a few weeks. So I'm spending my summer high up in the mountains of Spain, do some cheap labor in exchange for food and lodging. 

• Love 3

@jeijei tbh, I wouldn't want to be travelling right now because I don't want to get infected and also don't want to be stuck somewhere other than my own home. :joy:

Canada had closed its borders so if you're outside, you can't fly back into the country. I can't recall if they've reopened borders or not yet. I limit my news consumption as I find the news depressing and it's causing me anxiety.

• Sad 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I don't think there will be any new content in the special ep. They have already released bts worth of atleast 5mins for all the eps and we had relay cams too. But I'm most looking forward to the band live session. I'm wondering whether they will perform the same songs from the drama or any new songs will be there. And since it's going to be on Na PD's YT channel, I'm hoping against hope that he will reel them in any of one of his variety shows. They are still shooting for 3MAD I think, just saying....LOL. 

I would so watch a 3MAD version of the Fab 5. Can you imagine YYS cooking, JKH freaking out all the time, KDM chopping wood / feeding the chickens, JJS and JMD singing to entertain them. Hahahahahah! And then the supporting cast as special guest each week!

11 minutes ago, jeijei said:

So I'm spending my summer high up in the mountains of Spain, do some cheap labor in exchange for food and lodging. 

Oh wow, that sounds like an adventure! Will it get really hot?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1