Add and Subtract Game

Admin

45 minutes ago, snowlou said:

No breadcrumbs explanation? Like I want to know whether what people have been saying about lines and colours are true. 

@wallflowersforjane Shall I persuade you to come to the IkSong ship? Just 1 foot in...? Please? 

+2

I definitely have a few toes in there! But I also want to contribute to GomGom! Wintergarden will always have my heart though. Bidulgi is adorable but they sailed too fast to ship them properly. Shippers need the thrill of the chase! Haha!

38 minutes ago, partyon said:

@wallflowersforjane You will win much faster if you jump ship to Team Subtract.... hehe.  Do you think Team Subtract will let Team Add win for the 600th time with Team Subtract having had the last victory in 2016... :D

It would be nice if we could win once in 2020! :D

OMG 2016?! Well if you had let us win earlier this week, I would have been on Team Subtract already. :P

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane only a few toes?? Give us a few more:joy:  your heart is with WG..your head is with Gom2... And...A FEW TOES for IkSong:skull:

+2

Lolol that sums it up super well. Okay give you my stomach can? Because I think I will be very anxious about how they will develop IkSong. :wacko:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@wallflowersforjane yes Malaysian BBT lover here ...didn't realise so many Singaporeans in da house. Are your hairdressers open yet? Ours is still closed...:unsure:....

-------------------------------------------

hmmmm I must go and check the scandal on ik Song thread....ahahaha...but honestly I prefer that we have all these separate shipping thread which was why I opened the WG one and encouraged the opening of the others.....it helps us reduce friction on the main threads. It was something that was done in the past when threads got too heated up. 

--------------------------------------

@lynne22 @mouse007 kill me already...QQ is frustrating me to the max. Eps 17 didn't she and HS promise each other to be honest and so on...and now she wants to rewrite the script and push him off to protect him.  Whose stupid idea is it to have noble idiocy in drama scripts???? :angry: If only HS wasn't so adorable ...urghhh....

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

@wallflowersforjane yes Malaysian BBT lover here ...didn't realise so many Singaporeans in da house. Are your hairdressers open yet? Ours is still closed...:unsure:....

Opened last week (I think, dates are hard) for hair cuts. This week can start making appointments for treatments!

Don't worry, nothing much! Just some tiny (but well-understood) frustration that the main thread is WG heavy.

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

hmmmm I must go and check the scandal on ik Song thread....ahahaha...

aigoo..i should have just pm lawyerh..putting that message out here makes ppl think something very wrong is happening:joy: nothing's bad triplem..and if you read on..we continue having interesting discussions:)

+2

11 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Opened last week (I think, dates are hard) for hair cuts. This week can start making appointments for treatments!

Don't worry, nothing much! Just some tiny (but well-understood) frustration that the main thread is taken over by WG.

ahaahah..yeah I went to peek...it is fine @snowlou...WG definitely took prominence...hence the need for the thread. I knew this but what to do. But I am one of those who enjoyed all the love lines. I thought the writer did a good job fleshing things out even though there are so many characters sharing the limited screen time.

@partyon when time permits , definitely check watch My Unfamiliar Family ...very good. Recommend it to all who love a good slice of life.

Anyway , am off to wait for my sperm drama...cannot wait to see what happens next. @alleram95 are you up to speed? If you're free could I tag you to translate the preview for Oh My Baby?

Edited by Guest

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

Are your hairdressers open yet? Ours is still closed...:unsure:....

I was so happy that it opened this week; have been waiting for almost 3 months. now if they would only open movies and malls....

• Love 2