Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious @kokodus

I noticed that K stars have more gifs available on the net while C stars not so many....

Haha, true. But I don’t really use other people’s gifs unless I don’t have the actual video to make the gifs.

+2

• Like 1

i did when i was young or 5 years or 10  years ago......cant remember but i did have some before lols

• Like 2

Deep down the YT rabbit hole watching all the Ashes of Love bts. I came across this very beautiful bts mv, that I need to share here for @mouse007 @lynne22 I probably might have missed thier award function appearances before, but as cenching mentioned yesterday, he used to really hold her hand tightly, it was adorable. Hehe. Ahhhh I'm in trouble. This is not going to end well. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Deep down the YT rabbit hole watching all the Ashes of Love bts. I came across this very beautiful bts mv, that I need to share here for @mouse007 @lynne22 I probably might have missed thier award function appearances before, but as cenching mentioned yesterday, he used to really hold her hand tightly, it was adorable. Hehe. Ahhhh I'm in trouble. This is not going to end well. 

AWwwwwww the fanvid is so adorable..... :wub:

Back in the day, YZ still had a boyfriend, so no one will think much about DL and YZ's interaction.. but now she doesn't and so I guess these days, YZ and DL are more careful, so there won't be rumors.... I think they're still a very good friends.... they're just more careful and private with their interaction.

LOL...

Still, we can see that He loves to tease her... haha... look how he flipped her dress :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@kokodus

2Q6LV.jpeg

These pics were taken before people started shipping them hard....You can compare it with the latest pictures of them last night. They really are friendzoning each other....Btw, YZ has many close guy friends, she walked the red carpet hand in hand with him too

2Q6MH.jpeg

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Ahahaha all these talk about absss is making me giggle...

Goood Morning... I just woke up.. and are eating a chocolate mouse right now.. 

Here's the recipe video I found on YT... mine, are store bought, so its not as good as the one on the video... hahaha..

How did you go from abs to food in one line @lynne22? I suppose they are both equally yummy???

3 hours ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious

I am watching Signal, similar theme with Voice and feels so weird without Jang Hyuk running around catching the bad guys.....  I saw a Jing Boran looks alike instead....

+2 

But Signal has that mystery of time travel or rather different time dimensions. I am still hoping for season 2 :D . I didn't watch Voice 2 at the end of the day, since JH was no longer in it. Didn't feel the same.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

+2

I am watching escape room and I am not really watching. Mostly I play with my handphone. I just realized that my scared level is too high. I can’t watch movies or dramas that full with killing ~_~

• LOL 2

@triplem people were talking about how voice 2 isn't really good compared to 1 due to the fact that S2 focus more on the relationship between the leads.

+2

• Like 3

wow just realised we are 4000 pages ...probably Soompi's  most active ongoing thread and most pages

giphy.gif

By the way @Lmangla did you see KNG's new drama teaser...it will be a blast :D ..

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem people were talking about how voice 2 isn't really good compared to 1 due to the fact that S2 focus more on the relationship between the leads.

+2

Was there romance??

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

@triplem i think there is. They kind of shift slightly away from crime stuff...cannot believe they making a S3. Haha. I want moo tae goo

+2 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem i think there is. They kind of shift slightly away from crime stuff...cannot believe they making a S3. Haha. I want moo tae goo

+2 

And is Lee Hana coming back? nothing is confirmed. MTG was the best villain. Without him it lacked punch...at least that's how i felt skimming through some cuts.

• Like 2