Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 6/2/2020 at 4:48 PM, im0202 said:

I drink my bubble teas at 0% sugar or at the next least sugar option... My friends say I’m weird but I find the tea tastes better without the added sugar :D

I really miss it though but I’ve been drinking a lot more coffee to make up for not being able to get bubble tea for now.

You from SG too like @wallflowersforjane? Maybe this may help:

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/newsandopening/bottled-brown-sugar-bubble-milk-from-taiwan-now-sold-at-7-eleven-11776192

I drinks 0% sugar too, coz the bubbles already have sugar in it. I am a heavy tea [tea & milk tea] addict.

On 6/2/2020 at 1:02 AM, partyon said:

So, @/\mirmz/\ you are supposed to be subtracting. I know it's confusing, but @Ameera Ali is the only one who doesn't do adding or subtracting on this thread. She is too busy posting kissing pictures - no time for numbers. (See post below)

Unfornately my laptop was broken down and I am too buzy with office stuff to join the subtraction war with my cellphone....4-hour sleep in 3 consecutive days.... only catched up to page 5684 now....

nonetheless I enjoy seeing your gif meme war with @jeijei :glasses:

On 6/2/2020 at 12:29 AM, mouse007 said:

Lawyerh That actually makes sense because the Philippines had a lot of settlers in the beginning from Africans, to Indonesians, Malays, Spaniards, Japanese, Chinese, etc. So our language and culture has aspects of all of these cultures.

I travelled to Manila last Xmas. Really impressed by the multiple cultural influences there.

On 6/2/2020 at 12:15 PM, Ameera Ali said:

In  the king :D ( You always can be a ranger and do skin care same time :phew:

I miss the Asian yellow ranger...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

T       S

E       U

A       B

M      T

R

A

C

T

Where art thou? :innocent:

Reporting for duty mam. 

• LOL 4

28 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

It's been so easy to stay at home for me. No desire to go out at all.

This is sooo true. But i dont think i'm completely an introvert. I think i'm just on that grey line..the cross section between intro and extrovert:joy:

+2

16 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Unfornately my laptop was broken down and I am too buzy with office stuff to join the subtraction war with my cellphone....4-hour sleep in 3 consecutive days.... only catched up to page 5684 now....

nonetheless I enjoy seeing your gif meme war with @jeijei :glasses:

No worries, I'm so busy with work right now that I don't even have time to watch dramas.... :bawling:

I think our "little" gif meme war went a bit overboard.... cough.... cough.... :joy: Just saying... lol

It was all for Team Subtract though!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Take from WG thread.

Song-hwa: A, ISTJ

Ik-jun: AB, ENFP

Jun-wan: O, ESTJ

Seok-hyung: A, ISFP

Jeong-won: B, ISFJ

Which one is yours? Mine same as SeokHyung bear lols :lol:

I have took this test before and several times it change INFJ or INFP or ISTJ or ISFJ :lol:

depends on the condition when I take the test I guess. But I'm sure that will never change is the first character I for introvert

I'm still stuck from the office, but will drop by whenever I got the chance to sneak a post :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

You from SG too like @wallflowersforjane? Maybe this may help:

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/newsandopening/bottled-brown-sugar-bubble-milk-from-taiwan-now-sold-at-7-eleven-11776192

I drinks 0% sugar too, coz the bubbles already have sugar in it. I am a heavy tea [tea & milk tea] addict.

Yep I'm from SG hahaha.. Me too I'm a coffee and tea addict. And I prefer to be able to taste the tea / coffee in my drink so I always opt for the less sweet options.

But I finally got my milk tea today! Some of the bubble tea stores have opened. I'm drinking a large one as I type this :P

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

I don't have time to catch up with the posts today, I will try to catch up later this week. Sorry if I don't have time to like everyone's posts. :kiss_wink: I will try to do that later. Promise! :kiss_wink:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, snowlou said:

This is sooo true. But i dont think i'm completely an introvert. I think i'm just on that grey line..the cross section between intro and extrovert:joy:

+2

I can act like an extrovert when I need to. Which is quite often. Lol. But after that I need to rest.

+ 2

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Yep I'm from SG hahaha.. Me too I'm a coffee and tea addict. And I prefer to be able to taste the tea / coffee in my drink so I always opt for the less sweet options.

But I finally got my milk tea today! Some of the bubble tea stores have opened. I'm drinking a large one as I type this :P

Hello, fellow Singaporean! Where did you get your BBT from today? 

+ 2

• LOL 1