Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Ameera Ali you are so funny.:joy: you cant remember your boss' face:joy: oh...you have children older than 5 years old? Figuring out ameera is like looking for breadcrumbs in HP. 

+2

@snowlou I am not hard to figure out :joy:

I had my child while I am teenager :wub:

lost my other half  before my 20 :tears:

adopted my prince when I got my first job :)

hopefully will find my alien partner before my 30:wub:

I live for the moment & currently in love with my 101 oppa & my kdrama husband :D

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 5

@triplem @mouse007 I totally agree that Han Shuo is the precious one... he is such a good boy.. T_T 

But their relationship has never been in balance before... QQ IMO does care for him but she's also having this impostor syndrome that made it hard for her to accept.. she needs to learn her mistake first before she can overcome it. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@Ameera Ali wont it air at the same time? I actually have no ideaaaa. :crazy:

Someone share information in the winter garden agency we need someone to dig the information for us :joy: 

@Sejabin I need happy ending too , he can do it right, He pregnant mermaid so saving the girl make her his queen and killing the evil uncle should  be like walking inthe park :joy: 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Someone share information in the winter garden agency we need someone to dig the information for us :joy: 

Aren't you on the agency @Ameera Ali ????? :blink:

+2

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@snowlou I am but i can’t remember who share it   :joy: 

+2

Hopefully the other employees on the agency can give us some light into it  (not gonna tag them..too many of them here:sweatingbullets: )

On 6/2/2020 at 12:29 AM, mouse007 said:

@thanie I am sure it's only a matter of time before he becomes a Bench endorser. If Covid wasn't at play, I'm sure they would have had HB visit by now. 

So offices have re-opened? Here everyone is still working from home although some businesses are now allowed to re-open. There is a list of what's allowed and what isn't. School closes in June here and the school year starts in September. TBH, I don't even know if I'd be comfortable sending my 4-yr old back to school in September. They said it won't be back to normal by September but that there will be measures.. like may be alternate schedules, etc. No details yet but I expect it to be different.

@mouse007, actually Ben Chan just made a confirmation about HB's being the new face of bench. They dropped the teaser last week: "Crash Landing soon" ... with a military backdrop :wub: It was quite obvious. Too bad, the pandemic is hindering the fan meet (I'm sure there'll be one) and I'm too far from Manila (one plane ride away) and with our situation right now, it is almost impossible to travel. Btw, I almost cringe with HB's "Simple. Smart ako" line :joy: Have you seen it? 

With regards to work, with the exemption of our department (finance) we're now in full force. The rest are Skeletal and some are still working at home. Here in PH, only selected industries are allowed to re-open. Restaurants, Resorts and Hotels are the most affected here. Private Schools too :worried: 

BTW, my son's school provided us with three NEW NORMAL options: Online Learning, Offline Learning (the school will provide Printed Materials for the child to study) and Alternate Schedule. My hubby and I may opt for the latter. Normally, they have 10 to 12 pupils per class. They may slash it down to 6 pupils per class with MWF and TTHS schedule.

PS: I got busy lately, no time to watch kdrama. I may be able to do it during weekend so i rarely log in to Soompi :joy: I feel like I could no longer relate with you guys here :grimace:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3