Add and Subtract Game

Admin

36 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@kokodus @im0202 @wallflowersforjane another option is to do as what triplem and dhakra did. We just watched individually (with a specific time frame), and then we can post the discussion following each episode in this thread (under spoiler) if we want a more (as triplem said) intimate discussion. We could always opt for opening the thread to bigger audience as in the pervy ahjumma club (as per triplem suggestion) but I don't know how that will go. Of course it's fun to have more people join, it's just I'm a bit wary if the discussion contents go ..... ehem... ehem... Let me know what you think. If people here are tired of us discussing this re-watch party, I can open up a private chat just to talk about this too (but I'm hoping that some chingus here will want to join us if they know we have this plan) :) Edit: @triplem we must be typing at the same time so I didn't read your previous post. Yayy~~ it seems we have many people joining:wub: I'll let my post to stand as it is for now since I'm too lazy to edit LOLOLOL

Ah hahaha, I know what you mean. Let's do it in this thread then and set a schedule! (Edit: Private thread sounds great!)

I vote for one episode a week though. 

Have to watch Chocolate now. Haha! Just finished Episode 3. Gosh, the operations here are more intense than HP! I don't remember HP doctors having blood on their scrubs.

36 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Just finished watching HP 12 with subs....and...... I just realised that IJ asked SHwa to get back to him with her answer on his question: "What should I do". How smart~~ so it's like he's telling her to tell him whether or not he should confess to her (didn't this sound so complicated?). When I was watching without sub, I thought he confessed and waiting for her yes or no answer. Clever clever clever.

So in the band scene, he's back from Spain already! But did SH give him an answer already? They happily never tell us!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Team HP: I would be kind of interested to see what the fuss was about. I might join your re-watch session at least for the first episode. :)

Welcomeeeeee yayyyyyyyy. i was gonna tag you (again) but i was afraid you would get annoyed. I have a feeling you ll love it! Although i have no idea your preferences when it comes to kdrama hahahahha. @000231846597 ? Want to join? Since you re also on the main thread :)

@triplem then lets do it :) i think @im0202  wont have any objections on your suggestion..? Ohhh....i didnt know there s such function for private club. Awesome! 

@wallflowersforjane maybe she hasnt because IJ didnt set specifix time for answer (eg on the 15th dec when i return etc). What did he say exactly? I couldnt even remember..and i just finished watching it an hour ago -.-

4 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

Finally get the chance to watch the show this weekend. I like the 1800s London atmosphere. A lot of potential for a season 2.

ooh, am glad you enjoy miss scarlett and the duke. it has a good mix of everything no? am looking forward to season 2. hopefully, it will get made soon. :) .. I read the writer was working on season 2 episodes during the lockdown.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... @partyon ~ am still here now and then. am so jealous of my cousin sister who lives in another city. she has cool showers while we are burning in the heat. ugh!

Poor you :( How hot is it?

Another question: what is a cousin sister?

10 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Welcomeeeeee yayyyyyyyy. i was gonna tag you (again) but i was afraid you would get annoyed. I have a feeling you ll love it! Although i have no idea your preferences when it comes to kdrama hahahahha

Hehe :D Nah, I'm pretty chill. :D

I'm mostly into psychological thrillers, melodramas (that are fast paced - not the slow paced healing kind), romantic comedies, makjang from time to time.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am so jealous of my cousin sister who lives in another city. she has cool showers while we are burning in the heat. ugh!

Meanwhile, in my city, everyone is switching on their air-con.... living on the top floor of a building with 30+ floors.... the heat air generated from the whole building of air-cons constantly rises up because of convection, and makes my room hot like hell... unfortunately my family has decided to save the electricity bills and no air-con is allowed....

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

17 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane maybe she hasnt because IJ didnt set specifix time for answer (eg on the 15th dec when i return etc). What did he say exactly? I couldnt even remember..and i just finished watching it an hour ago -.-

Yeah, he didn't set a specific time. Just said that she can give him an answer after he returns. Writers must keep something interesting for us next season. :sweatingbullets:

+ 2

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@000231846597 ? Want to join? Since you re also on the main thread :)

I think I will need to skip the rewatch for now. Thanks for your invitation anyway.

36 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ooh, am glad you enjoy miss scarlett and the duke. it has a good mix of everything no? am looking forward to season 2. hopefully, it will get made soon. :) .. I read the writer was working on season 2 episodes during the lockdown.

Yap. A smart female lead, picturesque streets, detective mysteries with a bit of action, tongue-in-cheek humour, and will-they-won't-they done just right...  indeed everything in a good, balanced mix:thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@snowlou ahhh your hands must be full with the kiddies :blush:

Yeah was born here in Melb, currently reside up northside. Gonna take a guess youre an eastie/southeast? =)

How did you get into kdrama? I wasnt born here..only moved to Australia many many years ago for tertiary study. Hang on...i think i'm ...where am i? Lol..just googled it and it's confirmed that i'm in south-east area:joy: North side...hmmm...start with P? 

7 minutes ago, snowlou said:

How did you get into kdrama? I wasnt born here..only moved to Australia many many years ago for tertiary study. Hang on...i think i'm ...where am i? Lol..just googled it and it's confirmed that i'm in south-east area:joy: North side...hmmm...start with P? 

Nah bit further than P, Like Bundoora, Epping way. Im in Mill Park. Ima guess yorue like one of the asian packed areas. LOL like, near Glenny, or Springy or Box Hill. hahaha

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, partyon said:

Another question: what is a cousin sister?

LOL... am wondering how to answer this question. so she is the daughter of my aunt (my mom's sister). so this is kind of a cultural thing as there is a nuance between 'cousin sister/brother' and just plain 'cousin'. generally 'cousin sister/brother' means your parents are siblings; if your parents are close, then most likely the cousins are also; so it is basically an extended sibling relationship. so in some instances, you won't even refer to them as 'cousin sister/brother' but simply as 'sister/brother' as we see it as the same thing.  on the other hand, 'cousin' could be any random relative off the family tree or an offhand way of saying -- someone you wish you weren't related to, LOL.:lol:

• Insightful 3

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh ahh good memories. I hv to thank @staygold for recommending SF to me . Or I’ll never have discovered Lee Joon Hyuk. You know you’ve fallen in love with an oppa when you think wow he’s handsome even when he’s such slimy dude .

Read Lee Soo Hyuk first. :DWas a bit confused at first - thinking why aren't you watching Born Again if you like him..... :D

@Lmangla Thanks for the explanation. :)

Welcome @complicated - you are on Team Subtract!!!! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

52 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla Thanks for the explanation.

kekeke... was it different than what you imagined?

it is really hot here. so mid 30s degrees celsius but because of the humidity, it feels even hotter. @000231846597 ~ can understand your pain. even we have been trying to save on electricity bill and so we only put on a/c in the night. the past 2-3 weeks have been really bad and so I put it on a few hours during the day when I work. my mind was getting zapped from the heat but the a/c is now broken and needs to be fixed. hopefully it will be fixed in a few days.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2