Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

When you are posting you are responsible for what you put out there. There is no point in beating yourself or defending anyone. Everyone is grown up and entitled to an opinion. Issue occurs when you see ppl getting kicked out for far less that what I have been reading here. So it becomes a question of oh they are getting away by saying this and this but I cannot cos I know the penalties and have to calculate my words.

+2

• Like 2

What is happening here?!? Who got kicked out and who needs defending?!? ./scratches head. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I m just trying to put the Coffee Prince and Strong Woman DBS classified together to one side. That's all. 

End of the topic 

+2

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

@Sejabin I am also bad at shopping. I mean, I have a tendency to buy more than what I actually need. I'm terrible at sticking to a budget. I am a spender when it comes to clothes and makeup. I haven't been buying a lot of clothes lately but I am having a hard time staying away from Sephora. LOL

10 hours ago, rosierosie said:

hahaha I'll be on the positive team now^^. 

@rosierosie oh ok! LOL goodluck!

6 hours ago, sushilicious said:

+2

@mouse007 which Episode of coffee prince are you on? Pretty sure my Chan is like the only one that doesn’t have a girlfriend? :joy:

Daddy shark do do do do do

Daddy Shark!

Mummy Shark do do do do do 

Mummy Shark!

@sushilicious I am on ep 12 of CF. Your Chan does have a GF but he still flirts with other women. LOL the one that doesn't end up with a GF is the Japanese Guy (Sun Ki).

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@mouse007 ~ my niece taught me that baby shark song and the actions. so when my cousin brother popped for a visit, she wanted to show him as well and so his reaction was a stunned :huh::o:sweatingbullets:... hahahahhaha..... well, me and her had lots of fun. :lol:

@Lmangla Baby Shark is so catchy. My boys aren't particularly fond of it but they like all the other nursery rhymes particularly Wheels On the Bus.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I haven't been buying a lot of clothes lately but I am having a hard time staying away from Sephora. LOL

Sephora is in the other end of the city for me! You would think I am safe!! I just spent a bomb online on cosmetics and skincare!! :sweatingbullets: Its all worth it. You deserve it. I repeat that to myself!!

+2

• LOL 3

@staygold that's the problem, it's so easy to shop online so I'm always looking at their website! I just spend almost $200 on makeup the other day. UGH!!! I have to stop.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I know! I know! We have to stop!! :lol:

Spoiler

tell-me-how-gif.gif

• LOL 3

@staygold I wish I knew how..

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• LOL 3

• Like 1

• Like 1