Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@cenching My personal opinion - I think it was implied . But great sexual tension there . I was like hands off him woman!! :D 

Couldn’t agree more...:lol: the knowing looks that passed without words, small touches and gestures, Oh Lord!!! :joy: Nothing explicit but the implication is crystal clear...They can’t show it in the drama since she is technically his stepmommy :sweatingbullets: She’s gorgeous as hell with an attitude to match, those women half her age can’t hold a candle to her. 

I am in episode 10, in fairness I pity her. She became like that because of the situation. PJ in the other hands seems to be agreed with me :lol: he understands her (especially after he experienced first hand on how difficult was to handle BC’s mistress and love child) but loathe her for what she has done to him and family. Hence the love hate desire repulsion relationship.... The moment he feels hatred overwhelming him, that is the time he will acts lovingly to her.... BC is a pitiful creature...:tears:  He is the real victim 

+2

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, cenching said:

Couldn’t agree more...:lol: the knowing looks that passed without words, small touches and gestures, Oh Lord!!! :joy: Nothing explicit but the implication is crystal clear...They can’t show it in the drama since she is technically

I appreciate this more in MF when I see how poorly even the rom-coms handle the kisses or romance part!!! You can shoot and edit so well if only you could try and go a different path! But no... lets stick to the dead fish kissing the wall theme!! :lol:

Clearly I woke on the wrong side!! Sawry! 

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=7548250

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, staygold said:

I appreciate this more in MF when I see how poorly even the rom-coms handle the kisses or romance part!!! You can shoot and edit so well if only you could try and go a different path! But no... lets stick to the dead fish kissing the wall theme!! :lol:

Clearly I woke on the wrong side!! Sawry! 

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif?itemid=7548250

The other day in another forum I was talking about how kissing scene in most Asian dramas looks like while the actors are on it the director is shouting commands in the background, “Yes!! Right right yes!! Left left. Yes!! Up down up down”...:naughty:  That’s how unrealistic is....:joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Literally am just waiting for my next class ever since 1. I have my class at 4. I'm waiting alone and the waiting game is starting to get a little bit tiring. 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@lynne22 i play choices during my off days or when there are interesting storylines. Haha

+2 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

336 :blush:

I was want to buy a jacket. But why I bought 2 blouses and a short pants too? Why? Why? :huh:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@rosierosie changing to what? and why did you decide to change?

hahaha I'll be on the positive team now^^. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

338 :blush:

okey I seriously have a shopping problem. I was just want to buy a sweater that is why I am in this mall now and after this I want to watch aquaman. BUT! Polo and polo ralph lauren discount 70% all items and their sweaters are too beautiful :bawling: so I bought a sweater. So it was like this I was want to buy a sweater because it’s cold in the movie theater and Makassar is raining since last week (the rain in here always heavy like all water from the sky just fall down) And I bought a nude pastel yellow sweater BUt then I walked by and I saw a light gray sweater with pearls button in Giordano so I bought a sweater AGAIN :bawling: so At the end I bought 2 sweaters huuu uuuuu why? Why? :bawling:

• LOL 2

+2

@mouse007 which Episode of coffee prince are you on? Pretty sure my Chan is like the only one that doesn’t have a girlfriend? :joy:

Daddy shark do do do do do

Daddy Shark!

Mummy Shark do do do do do 

Mummy Shark!

• LOL 2