Quantcast
Jump to content

Add and Subtract Game


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so does this happen to you? there is a great OTP scene like a kiss or hug or some conversation and then a family member walks in and asks what you want for dinner or whats on the news blah blah... and all your OTP swooning is interrupted.... :sweatingbullets:

 

 

Then Imma holding my hand up and saying, “talk to the hand”.  :lol:

 

950

  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 148.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Jillia

    10297

  • kokodus

    9110

  • Sleepy Owl

    7049

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so does this happen to you? there is a great OTP scene like a kiss or hug or some conversation and then a family member walks in and asks what you want for dinner or whats on the news blah blah... and all your OTP swooning is interrupted.... :sweatingbullets:

940

 

I usually watch my drama during daytime mid morning to noon time before going to work where I am home alone so I rarely have this kind of disturbance...

 

+2

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just read Watcher is on finale weekend? How has it measured up for those who have been watching?  I was supremely happy with DS60 from start to finish.  Will probably start SiWan’s OCN flick coming up end Aug. 

 

 

952

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I just read Watcher is on finale weekend? How has it measured up for those who have been watching?  I was supremely happy with DS60 from start to finish.  Will probably start SiWan’s OCN flick coming up end Aug. 

 

 

952

I really like Watcher. I think it is  a very well written drama that keeps you guessing . I personally enjoy dramas that involve mind games like this & also currently airing - Justice . DS60 was very good- I’m happy it ended  nicely . I read k nets comments saying director has no plans for S2 , not sure if it will happen then 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/08/designated-survivor-60-days-finale-ep.html?m=1

 

aiya @sushilicious you’re wrong about the genres I like ler . If you see the extensive list of dramas I watch, you’ll know I watch most genres except for horror especially if it involves spiritual stuff & possession. Most of my dramas hv no rainbows . They are always angst filled with potential to break my heart ;). #suckerforpain.

 

956

Edited by Guest
Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder whether all those romantic comedy script writers write only beginning, end and what event will take place in the middle roughly. If so, what an easy job. :P In most of the interview they all are talking about improvise acting. I feel like half of the drama is ad lib and product placement. Zzzz

 

954

  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

958.

 

Me to @triplem i beg to differ @sushilicious im not always do rainbow stuff. Sushi i love avocado lol. Im meat person not really into fruits :lol:

I agree with you.  I think both of us actually like melodramas . Rom- com gets dropped fast if the plot or acting is subpar :D 

 

960

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@jaydendoji

Talking about adlibs, you remind me of our lovely KJW....:love: Since you live in Kyoto, I presumed you speak Japanese??? :tounge_wink: Any juicy bits of Haruhana interview??? I can't find a good translation in English only Mandarin and I don't trust my Mandarin skill that much.....:sweat_smile:

 

@sushilicious

The one you said I am going to catch is LDW's or Watcher???

 

+2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama you are catching with us right? I know @triplem, @Lawyerh & @Ameera Ali will probably not be..you know..their taste are sunshine & rainbows one.

Actually, I am going to live-cap the finale of Affairs :D  

We need to put an end to all the affairs, you know :P It’s not good for anyone involved... 

( @triplem gonna kick me out of the AA group :lol: )

 

968

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

"I want to date like this: even if my heart doesn't flutter every second or every minute, 

I want to date someone who, with only one embrace, 

makes me feel as if they've washed away all the struggles of the day."

 

@mouse007 ~ which drama is this quote from that you have in your post bottom?

 

 

952

I think it´s from the drama "What´s wrong with secretary Kim?"

+2

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Zzzzzz....

https://www.soompi.com/article/1347694wpp/ahn-jae-hyun-reportedly-removed-as-giordano-model

 

Guy will be left jobless? He still need to pay that housework chores....:ph34r:

 

+2

Yeah if this goes on...soon he will need to sell his organs to be able to afford to pay for his wife´s ridiculous demands. 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

DS60 was very good- I’m happy it ended  nicely . I read k nets comments saying director has no plans for S2 , not sure if it will happen then 

 

Yeah. I am in 2 minds about S2.  On the one hand it would be nice to have the gang back but on the other I am afraid the story would just not live up to expectations and leave a bad aftertaste.  I like how it it ended.  A bit like Misaeng.  There was all this talk about S2 but I am glad they didn’t go ahead.  That was a good watch too.  I am happy to see SiWan back o screen.  I have always liked his acting.

 

968

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Yeah if this goes on...soon he will need to sell his organs to be able to afford to pay for his wife´s ridiculous demands. 

 

 

 

I read zillions of comments that said he is a mediocre actor who doesn't know how to acts and leeching on his wife's popularity. My Q is, does the wife's acting is so Oscar worthy??? Is it true, folks???

 

She has been out of dramaland for quiet sometimes (health reason according to fans) and ventures into painting, writing and directing that funded all by herself not her agency. 

 

+2

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Actually, I am going to live-cap the finale of Affairs :D  

We need to put an end to all the affairs, you know :P It’s not good for anyone involved... 

( @triplem gonna kick me out of the AA group :lol: )

 

968

Ooo thanks in advance for live caps ...I am not sure if I can watch live...ahahaha I hope they give us the ending I have been hoping for ...but wahh @Lawyerh not sure if you have watch yet but all I can say is Bio teacher  is literally multiplying the birds and the bees...he is very productive :D

972

@nrllee I started Misaeng earlier in the week. Two eps so far. Like it.  Will continue next week. 

Edited by Guest
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, cenching said:

 

I read zillions of comments that said he is a mediocre actor who doesn't know how to acts and leeching on his wife's popularity. My Q is, does the wife's acting is so Oscar worthy??? Is it true, folks???

 

She has been out of dramaland for quiet sometimes (health reason according to fans) and ventures into painting, writing and directing that funded all by herself not her agency. 

 

+2

Her acting is mediocre to say the least. 

She was supposed to be in a drama called "You are too much" in 2017 but got replaced because of health issue.

Acording to wikipedia it is true...she did held some Art exhibition , as a director she directed some short films and feature films, as well as published some books. But whether it was all funded by herself I don´t know. 

 

I think AJH would have been fine by himself because I remember how popular he got after You who came from the star. 

+2

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

AJH caught my attention the way SKJ caught my attention too when he started out... and looking at how SKJ is faring, I personally believe AJH has similar development potential.

 

@triplem I know you might be short of time and I happen to have a little time now before getting busy again next week, so will live-cap. Moreover it’s the finale!!

 

976

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

He will be soon become zombie... :lol:

 

+2

:joy:

so apparently he is deleting negative comments on his Instagram. And that is making GHS´s  supporter even more angry. He is also not acting the proper way because deleting those comments will do nothing :unamused:. His priorities should be sowewhere else. 

 

+2

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I think AJH would have been fine by himself because I remember how popular he got after You who came from the star. 

 

Majority of young Oppalogist don't care much about acting chop. As long as good looking.....:love:

 

+2

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...