Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@kokodus, Netflix has Meteor Garden! I'm tempted to watch just so that I can see what this pineapple craze you all are on is about. :D Just tell me that it's better than Boys Over Flowers.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I’m one for young cute animals. I just melt to the ground in aww by those cuties. :wub:

@kokodus will check it out thanks for telling me :) 

+2

• Like 7

@stroppyse I liked it better than other versions. That is saying a lot considering how much I love Lee Min Ho and MatsuJun. LOL. I don't know how much you are familiar about the original source material, but it is said that they have closely followed the manga in some aspects, and while also diverged a lot in certain aspects. Like for example, you don't see the extensive bullying here, and they replaced the red card with the bridge card. LOL. I liked the chemistry between the leads. And of course, pineapple head was my anchoring element. Hehe. I think you can watch a couple of eps and decide for yourself. 

@DhakraI'm rewatching Weightlifting fairy now. I went straight to the 13th ep. I know that's where all cuteness lies. Eeeeeee

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

@kokodus, I'm not hugely familiar with the source material. I kind of got bored with Boys Over Flowers, though, and only watched the beginning episodes and the ending episodes. :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@sushilicious No not really. I'm not into mangas or manga adaptations. LOL. 

@stroppyse Which is your first ever k drama?!?! Clearly mine was BoF, the drama which started it all. LOL. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@sushilicious i'm waiting for 'Prince of Tennis' :D 

Item~ Imagine having powers taken from different items. Magic!

+2

• Like 6
  • LOL 1