Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Dhakra Well. I remember vaguely the scene where Bo Young was eating pizza and the child was talking to her. Then in another scene, BY clips the child’s nails. Didn’t finish for some reason...

Hm. For mine, I love that he is alive and well :) But with one eye. Thus sparking a debate from fans about having a season two. I wish it has a second season :) 

+2

• Like 5

Just returned from a trek in the Himalayas... I would take smelly feet and socks any day over frost bitten toes!!! :grimace:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Dhakra

Wow, that Mother drama sounded super duper angsty, I don’t think I can take it....:sweatingbullets:

+2 

It’s the placed you on the edge of your seats type of drama. Running away from everyone to get this girl safe. Safe from her crappy mother.:angry: I think that point of time it was too much for me as well so I stopped. Girl’s bed is a suitcase. How bad is that?

I guess my darkness tolerance hasn’t fully grown through yet at that point...

+2

• Like 5

@Sejabin I guess that must be such an inevitable disaster. No one can really predict accurately what will happen with the nature. 

Spoiler

I feel how hard that was. I hope the victim RIP and the survivals will be strong to live on their life. They might live with the trauma and the pain of being left behind and separated from their beloved one. Let time gives its magic to heal the wounds, weary heart and a new hope will come to sprouts and start growing bigger. In every calamity God must have prepared miracles that awaits us. Just keep in faith and pray. *hugs* cheer up! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

@staygold Just saw your post . Wow !!! Himalayas ! Was it hard ? Did you hv to train for it ? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2

@Dhakra now that BY is pregnant again...hm..we will have to wait for her projects again~

+2

• Like 2

Off to watch Oppa in the game now!!!!! Hehehe. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I wonder when we reached 4000 pages. Would we held some kind of event anniversary to celebrate it. :lol: This thread seems to be the most active thread in soompi. So it's just crossed my mind. :lol:

• Like 4